[Flash/Browser] Hard Times in Hornsville - free adult/fetish sandbox game (1 Viewer)

Unlikely

Potential Patron

promo38.jpg

Hornstown 4.41 is out!

With the update we've released our first book inspired by trisha story check it out here!

Welcome to Hard Times in Hornstown, a sandbox time-management game focusing on adult fetish gay/trans/straight themes and thank you for supporting this game on patreon!

Probably the world's biggest sandbox fetish game!

The game puts you in the shoes of a boring everyman down on their luck. Your goal is to manage time and money efficiently and to build a life for yourself that you always wanted.

The game has both straight and gay sexual content and several opportunities for the transformation of the player character both physically and mentally.

Do not play this game if you are not a legal adult or are otherwise prohibited from accessing such material!

The game is supported by generous patrons on Patreon. Patrons of the game get content updates one month earlier than the free users and can vote to decide the direction the game gets developed.

4.4? 4.4!

A nice and friendly summer update, bringing you some sunny beaches and some heated nights.
Become a driver and experience the stuggle in dealing with drunk morons as well as the thrill of meeting with some turned on partygoers who want more from you than just a quick way to go from A to B.
Meet Armand, the mysterious benefactor of the Hornstown Library, and bask in his attention as he takes you around the more exclusive places around and beyond Hornstown.
Walkthroughs are available for all new content.
Hope you have fun with the new content and as always, thanks for your support!

Altogether:

- More than 250 000 characters (50 000 words) of new content
- 30 new high-res images
- A new, exciting job to try
- A glimpse at the good life with the introduction of a hyper rich and somewhat domineering Armand
- Multiple encounters at new and exciting locations throughout - and sometimes outside - the city
- Vanilla and light D/s content, sugarbaby content, threesomes, exhibitionism and more

Driving around

- A new job to do in the evenings, where you earn a little money and meet some interesting people
- Drive tired, drunk or aroused partygoers home - and decide if you want to get involved with them
- Encounters both sexual and non-sexual with diverse new NPCs
- A rating system based on your performance and luck
- Exhibitionism, voyeurism, threesomes and more!
Just a regular guy (voted in by the community)
- Meet the suave and somewhat arrogant Armand browsing in the library
- Get sucked into his high class world through several dates
- Let him take the lead as your benevolent new daddy...
- ...or stand your ground to keep your relationship on an equal footing
- Light D/s, sugarbaby and vanilla content

Hornstown NEXT:
- New content is up to dates
- Fixed some speed and performance issues in the online version

...and now for 4.41

The first bugfix update to 4.4 is here bringing a handful of small but much needed adjustments.
New vote is starting tomorrow.

Bugfixes:

- Made a separate ingame option for changing your underwear and your clothing
- The stolen ring quest had a few tweaks, removing some of the nonsensical options
- Fixed multiple formatting errors at the start of Mrs. Spencer's storyline
- Updated the Alpha Access trainer to include an easy-to-use interface for the taxi driver content

Hornstown NEXT Teaser Trailer:

You can play in your browser, just click on the Hornstown title!

Or you can download it here: Download

Official Site: Unlikely Games

Check out our Patreon Page : Patreon

Or our SubscribeStar page:SubscribeStar
Twitter page: Twitter

Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Welcome back! When you make an update post with a link to the newest version, please delete any outdated update posts, and remember to update the link in the first post so that it connects to the latest version. :smile:.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Unlikely

Potential Patron
Welcome back! When you make an update post with a link to the newest version, please delete any outdated update posts, and remember to update the link in the first post so that it connects to the latest version. :smile:.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Hi, it's good to be back!
I've just posted an update, do I still have to delete my post from June 12th? It's not really an update post, more like an "'I'm back" one.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Hi, it's good to be back!
I've just posted an update, do I still have to delete my post from June 12th? It's not really an update post, more like an "'I'm back" one.
To avoid confusion, I recommend deleting the post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.