Vivacious Visitor
Last edited:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
From the requesting rules: Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
SDT supports three different types of hairstyle mods. Ideally, you ought to explain which one you want and why.
Static hairstyles can include highly detailed brushwork and shading. They also allow for very complex or fanciful shapes. PNG hairstyles can be created using freeware tools, so a static PNG request will usually be fulfilled more quickly than a SWF.
Dynamic hairstyles are more visually bland, and the hairstyle must be shaped in a somewhat realistic way. Animation of the hair strands may add enough "charm" to compensate for the simplified appearance ... but it might not.
It's silly to ask for "a static or dynamic hairstyle, I don't care, whatever's easier." A friendly and easygoing attitude is fine, but you'll get better results by being specific.
Take a few minutes to study the documentation (or compare a few examples), and decide which type would show the appeal of your character. It's best to express a preference because doing so demonstrates a respect for the craft and the people behind it.

I did a search and found this, which is similar to the style
Verse(Фуга) Hair from Tyranny

Last edited:

Whatever6969

Vivacious Visitor
Oh right I forgot to include that. Thanks for the recommendation, ive found a lot of close ones but none quite like the actual hairstyle thats semi popular right now. Is it okay If I reupload his with the static recommendation, or do I just need to edit this one?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Oh right I forgot to include that. Thanks for the recommendation, ive found a lot of close ones but none quite like the actual hairstyle thats semi popular right now. Is it okay If I reupload his with the static recommendation, or do I just need to edit this one?
Instead of making a new post I recommend editing your original post.
Very respectfully,
fleet

Whatever6969

Vivacious Visitor
Wow yeah! Thanks very much! This is EXACTLY what I wanted and it hue shifts fantastically!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.