1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hairstyle Request for Lunafreya from Final Fantasy XV

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by UndeadLick, Dec 21, 2016.

1. UndeadLick

UndeadLick Potential Patron

Specifically a PNG hairstyle is what I'd like I've enclosed some multiple camera angle shots from the game, anime, movie and some fanart thank you for your time.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Content Creator

Nothing can be done with those references, read the Requesting Rules and the Reference Shot Guide.

In short (but that doesn't mean that you do not need to read the aforementioned threads!): references need to show the girl from the side.
    I already hear you saying "the second ref shows the girl from the side", but here (nearly) all artists draw hair mods from anime pictures, with 2 or 3 colours : base, shade, light reflection.
    What you can do is to use my tutorial to make a mod from a reference without drawing it (see How to make a static hair mod, Beginner section), but then you'll see that it is very difficult to make something, because the hair has many little strands and that is is nearly impossible to separate them from the background, in addition, the background is not plain, so selecting it with the magic wand is really difficult.

Good luck.