Hair Fix needed!! (1 Viewer)

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron
I don't know if my game hates me or if I'm stupid but some Hair.png that I use are cut and it's hard for me (No pun intended) to enjoy the game and write my dialogues if the hair isn't working correctly.

Here's a screenshot.[attachmini=1]

Attachments

• screenshot0002.png
    screenshot0002.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 135

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
Shinigami Rikko said:
I don't know if my game hates me or if I'm stupid but some Hair.png that I use are cut and it's hard for me (No pun intended) to enjoy the game and write my dialogues if the hair isn't working correctly.

What do you mean "cut"?
Screenshot please

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
Shinigami Rikko said:

Perhaps the hair you are using is from a smaller template. Before the zoom was created. I think the standard now is 1200x1200. What hair piece are you using?

Shinigami Rikko

Potential Patron
AaRL said:
Perhaps the hair you are using is from a smaller template. Before the zoom was created. I think the standard now is 1200x1200. What hair piece are you using?

I'm using the hair pieces from blazblue, Lambda-11 and Nu-13 however the pixels measurments are 1200x1200 that's why it's strange.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.