[Util] Hack request [for PS2 codebreaker] (1 Viewer)

???

Potential Patron
Well, I'm sure some of you have seen the thread about female's getting pummeled in the requests section. I was actually quite surprised when I found that list, as I didn't think there would be anybody else who homed in on that exact thing...however, a lot of those games probably don't completely do the trick when you think about it. You'll know what I mean when I share this with you: my codebreaker file!

This is like xmas in July for those of you into what I'm into.

In here:

Rise of the Kasai:
-stay prone on the ground until you decide to get up
-get knocked down 30% more(may glitch while loading in between scenes every once in a while)

Buffy the Vamp slayer:Chaos Bleeds
-stay prone on the ground, until you decide to get up
-enemies will continue to attack even as you lie prone, though will hit you randomly(sound glitches and spontaneous freezing in gameplay every once in a while)

Aeon Flux:
-stay prone on the ground, until you decide to get up

Tenchu: Fatal Shadows
-Hold down guard button to stay on ground longer, press square to get up whenever

Def Jam Fight for NY:
-Press square to change from first prone position to second prone position

Beatdown:Fists of Vengence:
-stay prone on the ground, until you decide to get up, or enemy lifts you

Def Jam Vendetta:
-Press R2+right analog going into ANY down position to stay down regardless of whether you're the one being attacked/grappled(example: kick out of a pin without getting up afterward or enemy throws you off of a pin and you stay down as a result)
-Pincount lasts for five counts instead of three

Rumble Roses:
-Hold guard to stay prone on the ground, guard plus square or square to get up whenever
-Hold guard to stay in the position where enemy grabs your head or one leg while you're down

I think there are a few more in there, but these are the one's worth mentioning in my opinion...As of now, I'm pretty much done looking for more stuff as it pertains to the PS2. If you have something in mind that you think might be worth hacking in such a way, then feel free to let me know, however don't expect anything else unprompted.

Goes without saying, you need a PS2, a codebreaker, and a method of moving files to your PS2 memcard before you can use any of this.

Attachments

PCB.zip
1 MB · Views: 436

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
This looks like it could be real useful for someone who had a thing for this kind of ryona. Thanks for posting!

???

Potential Patron
Huzzah got it to work. Did you make these codes yourself?

I did actually.
Furthermore, I've created one final hack for the PS2. (Never again..... :( )

Ever heard of a game called All Star Pro-Wrestling; came out in 2000? Well, one day I decided to try it and unlock the two female wrestlers in the game. Not a bad game with exceptional graphics for a game created in the year 2000. On another note, the two female's have very sexy lying down postures, and its even sexier when they get stomped/elbowed/head driven into the mat by their opponents. There was only one real problem however: They got up automatically, and the player had virtually no control over their recovery time. This is in deep contrast to All Star Pro-Wrestling 3, where you get one female character as opposed to two. In 3, you have total control over recovery time by default. The graphics are good but might be considered a step down from the first one to some people. The girl you unlock in three is much much much more difficult to obtain than the two you get in the first game, and on top of that, you can only use her in one game mode. Furthermore, compared to the two in game one, she's quite scrawny, and her outfits are weird...... Goes without saying, game play in three is smoother and richer, though not by such a great extent that the first game should be ignored.

Just for the record, there are no female characters in the second game, so don't waste time on it........

Anyway, being the average hackster that I am, I pried into the game's files and made it so that:

-Wrestler's can no longer recover automatically(unless lifted by another wrestler of course)
- The player/com can press buttons to recover at their own rate

....And it's been freakin' AWESOME :). I'm about to go play my custom enhanced game again in a little while!

If your expecting me to post the codes/method for this, I'm not going to this time.....

Quite frankly, altering that game was incredibly difficult and it feels somewhat wasteful to just give this away for free....No, I definitely don't want money....What I wanna see is another hack, so that everybody can get two for the price of one....that is if anybody is interested at all....maybe not?

All in all this is just to get the message out that I'm trading this hack for another hack of a similar type. Just bring a really good game to my attention, along with the hack for it and I'll trade this hack for that, whatever it may be....(A Tenchu Z hack would be awesome....)

At any rate, I'm off again. Spread the word, and cheers to you all!

M

mancubus

I wish I had Swap Magic right now for All-Star Pro Wrestling.. but in any event, can you give me a teaser on what to expect from ASPW? :o

???

Potential Patron
To ssss:
-You should have an idea of how a program runs, along with a general understanding of MIPPS programming language
-Not always possible to hack these things; it's about 30% intuition, 60% skill/tracing, and 10% luck
-Yes, there are many third party programs that you should use, if you can't get an emulator to work for you. Otherwise you simply need something like PCSX2 with pdis, and one of two-three programs that have been made to alter an elf file.

To mancubus:
Power Bombs, two kinds of pins, piledrivers, submission holds, and wrestlers role over and continue lying there if they get stomped too much on one side. A wrestling game. There is a single match mode, a challenge mode, two tournament modes, and modes selective of the wrestlers based on weight class. CPU is a bit slow at times, but its nothing you can't get used too. To unlock the two females, you simply need to beat the two tournament modes.

stoopid1

Potential Patron
Huzzah got it to work. Did you make these codes yourself?

I too managed to apply codes to Rumble Roses on a pcsx2 emulator. So I can use the default codes that came with the codebreaker, such as infinite submission time and no pinfall count.
But, I can't figure out how to add the OP's codes to that list. I.E...

Rumble Roses:
-Hold guard to stay prone on the ground, guard plus square or square to get up whenever
-Hold guard to stay in the position where enemy grabs your head or one leg while you're down

How can I get the OP's codes added to my code breaker so I can use them? It's the .iso version of codebreaker, of course. I assume that's the same way you apply the codes, clannsd.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You have to add his codebreaker save to your memcard using this program:

Code:
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/

I kind of just winged it so it's not really at the top of my head right now. There is some kind of load function in Codebreaker to pull the cheats list out of the memcard once you do that and then you should see custom codes by the OP in there. If these instructions are too vague, let me know and I'll try to do it again and keep track of what I'm doing next time.

O

omg

wut's the version did you use in Tenchu: Fatal Shadows? English? Japanese?or Chinese?
I tried Chinese and English version in PCSX2,but it always has an error happened...

???

Potential Patron
For those of you who might be wondering, I in no way whatsoever recommend using the PCSX2 emulator with these codes unless you have a super high end PC, and even then you'll probably be prone to glitches. To get the best experience with these codes, get yourself a code breaker and preferably a commercial game.

E

echo44

not my cup of tea but an amazing item to have posted here :D excellent work and thanks for sharing with everyone.

melovewrestling

Potential Patron
hi there ???, thanks for the effort! I am a big fan of rumble rose myself and really like the way u hack it. (and somehow share the same love for grabbing their leg while they remain in position... <- nasty..!)
Just one small question, would you by any chance know or have already hack the move list of the game? say, playing as Sebestian (!) (and yup, got that code breaker code). and use the move list of say, Aisha?
I've seen a video on youtube before so it must be possible.. (it's for japanese version though).. would you know it? thanks anyhow!

JKronos

Potential Patron
You have to add his codebreaker save to your memcard using this program:

Code:
http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca:11068/mymc/

I kind of just winged it so it's not really at the top of my head right now. There is some kind of load function in Codebreaker to pull the cheats list out of the memcard once you do that and then you should see custom codes by the OP in there. If these instructions are too vague, let me know and I'll try to do it again and keep track of what I'm doing next time.

I know this is really late. But how did you get his codebreaker save in the first place and how did you get it to work. I have mymc, but I don't how you managed to do

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.