GxL (Erotic Adventure, Farming Simulation, Puzzle) (1 Viewer)

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
Girls x Lust [Complete Game]
Girls x Lust (RPG Maker VX ACE)
Girl x Lust is an erotic adventure, farming simulation game with elements of an open world game. Additional features include a day/night time, characters influenced by both time and the choices you make, and erotic scenes with animations.
Update 9/23:
The game now complete and contains a total of 34 erotic scenes with animations.

Story:
Recently moving into town, Colette lives with her twin sister, her half-sister, her birth mother, and her half-sister's birth mother, with what happened to her father being surrounded in mystery. This town may seem normal at first, but is it really?
From peeking on bunny girls having sex in bars, picking up boyfriends at the beach in skimpy swimsuits, to watching her sister bar-grind to please a perverted pirate, making friends with prostitutes, finding horny demons, or losing her precious virginity, Colette's strawberry-parfait-lacking life is slowly becoming one that is more kinky and depraved by the day.

Screenshots:

Download:

You can get the game here: pizzacat's home

Feel free to leave feedback, comments and suggestions.
I look forward to reading what you'll post. ^^

Last edited:

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
New Girls x Lust Alpha version 0.03b posted!

Some new features include clean up/completion of town events, 3 new erotic scenes with animation(9 new animations), ability to pause/resume time, early gps/game map, expansion of town, small expansion to main storyline, and other enhancements.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I have tried this game it has a lot of potential. I am hoping this game will feature deflowering of the main characters depending on the choices you make and also potential risk and dangers to your choices (e.g. rape) But obviously it all depends on what your personal tastes are and then what you will put in the game.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The link is down
Thanks for reporting it; I'll try to fix the link. Next time you find a broken link, please use the site's Report function. It show the specific post with the bad link. It's not too bad in a thread like this with only a few posts, but in a thread with multiple posts and multiple links It's hard for a moderator to locate the specific problem link.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

pizzacat

Vivacious Visitor
Sorry, I'm not sure how the link became broken. I've updated the link, and also new alpha version 0.07 is posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.