1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Guro Video Request] - Dead Rising [PS4/Xbox One/PC] Female Survivors Ryona

Discussion in 'Guro' started by carl_fennin, Sep 18, 2016.

1. carl_fennin

carl_fennin Avid Affiliate

Dead Rising for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC just came out recently (on September 13th). While Frank West is the main protagonist of the game and the central focus, this isn't about him or ryona towards him. Instead this is more about the female survivors in the game. For those who own this title on current generation consoles or PC, I have a request if anyone is able to do it. It's much more simpler (I think...?) than what I requested for last time towards Fallout 4.

Now, uh, I will admit that I don't know how to set it up myself in the game, but there are unique cutscenes for when any survivor traveling with Frank West dies from zombies. I don't know how to trigger specific cutscenes or anything like that, so it is up to the person filling out this request to figure it out themselves. There might be some trial and error. Sorry that I am not of much help on this regard.

Basically what I am asking for is if it is possible that someone can make a way more higher definition and quality version of this video?

The main cutscene I am wanting is the one (at 0:33 of that video) where the zombie reaches down a female survivors throat and pulls out... their organ? Tongue? I don't know what it is.

But, uh, it can be from any female survivors in the game and any (one to all) of the cutsene variations in the game. Though Isabella is a good candidate seeing as she serves a purpose plotwise and is quite attractive enough in the game. I don't know of any other hot and attractive female survivors in the game other than Isabella during the few moments she is in Frank's party. Music preferably completely off and only the audio and sound effects please. Otherwise, you have full freedom of what cutscene(s) you want bother with and which female survivor. I won't be so picky seeing as it's hard enough to find someone who might like this kind of thing, even harder to find someone who might own the game, and even more difficult to make a compromise with said person fulfilling the request to be willing to make it. So I leave it to your guys own terms.

That's about it. Seeing as nudity is not a requirement for this one, you can use YouTube to upload the video there if you wish to do so. It's not as stupid to fulfill like my last one towards Fallout 4 with all those other stipulations of mine. I will greatly appreciate it if anyone can fulfill this one. (If only Jessie could be modded as a survivor in the game, though... she is my favorite for obvious reasons. >_> )