Guild Wars 2 (1 Viewer)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Beta sign up is finally up.
Anyone hoping to try this game, you can test your luck and try to get in the beta,
although it requires you to sign a NDA to play if you do get in.

https://beta.guildwars2.com/

Ryona stuff? Well I don't know much yet, probably as much as Guild Wars 1 had. Might be an exception with underwater combat included but who knows.

Well I probably won't sign up for it maybe because I will most likely buy the game regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

BoRaicho

Ryonani Teamster
According to Amazon, the game will be available for sell at 30th June 2012. This could be as well the release :D

Btw, I wont sign in for the beta too, since beta phase will be pretty short.

VoreQ

Ryonani Teamster
to expand on this! so far there are'nt any grabs, but there are snares, stuns (some involving chains!), knockbacks and knockdowns and pulls :-3

UPDATE:
i've got into early access too so i've been playing a bit, i've just had a story mission (as human commoner) with a large skale (crocodile type humanoid) named Ol Skabfin and he has a move where he knocks you down and then starts biting on you to regain hp :-3

even more update:
so! when your hp reaches 0 you fall down and you need to fight to survive (you get another mini health bar that when it reaches 0 you die)
if you're underwater this "downed" mechanic tells you to swim to the surface to survive, some foes will actually cast moves which pull you further from the surface so you're more likely to drown!

other ryona? theres:
knockdowns (varying durations but usually afew secs) you cant do anything for the time
stuns (everything from a bonk on the head to being cocooned by a spider, usually afew seconds) you cant do anything
"launch" (basically a massive hit that sends you flying and toppling)
"pull" (pulled to your enemy) also used by some spiders
"immobilize" (usually short duration) everything from nets to traps to spider webs and even vines that last until you break them
"cripple" your character limps slowly
i've also had a large lizard "swallow" my character (you vanish as the lizard chews and then spits you out)

there are some pretty sexeh armors
and oh yeah, take alot of damage and your armor breaks! >:-3

conclusion: alot of ryona potetial! i will probably make a video when i get to 80 and get some nicer armor! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.