1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

God Eater 2: Rage Burst!

Discussion in 'Adult Mod Requests' started by Sausage&Eggs, Aug 31, 2016.

1. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

Please not be confused with God Eater: Resurrection (remake of first game).

I made a post on this upcoming release a while ago in the upcoming games thread. it is released now and I'm playing it on PC. Glorious 60fps action. If you're looking for more screens or vids be aware that PS4 is at 30fps to enable crossplay with Vita. Vita screens obviously has reduced textures and such.

I highly recommend this game if you want something action gameplay. There is multiplayer where you can hunt enemies with a small team, a bit like normal missions in Vindictus. Your character is not tied to a single class like an MMO, you can craft and use whatever weapon you want.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Combat
    [​IMG]
    Gifs
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Bonus Videos.
    Character Creation
    Clothes top
    Clothes bottom

Anime
    God Eater on Crunchyroll!

2. Mharius

Mharius Avid Affiliate Content Creator

Tempting me like this...

3. BattleJesus

BattleJesus Avid Affiliate

UMod works with this, I've gotten a couple Licca textures for Resurrection done through it, and outfits support alpha map manipulation

4. Sausage&Eggs

I... I'm tempted to remove the stupid looking bellybutton on some of the regular shirts using uMod. What were they thinking. lol. Don't make me wear shirts with innies for no reason. :confused::confused::confused:

5. Sausage&Eggs

Ok. I used the tools to extract game files form the qpck but I have no idea what I'm looking at. The files are not known types for me. A bunch of .bin, .pres and even more weird ones like blz2 or something. Any ways, I had hoped it would give me direct access to some textures, maybe it does but I just don't know where or how but more likely I'm just in over my head at this point.

So I guess next time I get some free time I'll dig out uMod again and try some textures with that. God I hate uMod. I mean... I appreciate what it allows us to do but by god it feels dated and isn't pleasant to use.