1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Girls from Kuroko no Basket

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Kwesmo, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Kwesmo

Kwesmo Potential Patron

Nov 16, 2015
    I was thinking it'd be cool to have Aida Riko and Satsuki momoi form Kuroko no Basket into SDT.
    If they are already done I haven't been able to find them, and i'd love to see them
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Jun 5, 2012
    Please take a look at the Reference Shot Guide (and the Requesting Rules, if you haven't already done so). We need side-view images in order to create SDT mods. You can leave the existing images, but you'll need to find side-views as well.

You do have one profile shot of Satsuki Momoi, but it's a fairly small picture and her hair is partially missing.

It also helps to be precise about what you want. We'll naively assume that you want a PNG hairstyle for these two girls. If you want SWF mods (especially clothing mods) then you must say so and you must provide adequate reference imagery.

As far as I can tell, this is a brand-new request. There's no existing material, although you're welcome to search for mods which might serve as temporary placeholders (such as school uniforms or pink hair).