Girl (1 Viewer)

kojiro

Content Creator
idk if modguy is signed up here yet or if he even knows about the new forum but if any of u saw i requested a pic of the female body when its all the way zoomed out and he posted it for me to use. well i finished it so that it can be added in to have a full view of the girl for future mods/releases if its possible, and i was wondering what site can i use to upload the finished pics to because i don't now which image hosting sites allow nudity and which ones that don't

kojiro

Content Creator
srry lol i figured it would be the r=wrong lace but i'm not exactly sure where to put it. i'll move it if i know where it should go

CaptainOwl

Potential Patron
It's a good idea for the full view and it's a nice a pic..But on a serious note Why is your avatar the same as mine!?!?!

kojiro

Content Creator
CaptainOwl said:
It's a good idea for the full view and it's a nice a pic..But on a serious note Why is your avatar the same as mine!?!?!
lol don't worry i changed it

No. 7

Content Creator
Damn, I expected it to be a lot worse than that, honestly... haha. I didn't think anyone could match konashion's style, and I was proven wrong - it looks great! However, some curves do need to be smoothed out and the toes need attention. Otherwise, though, quite nice!

Pickled_Cow

Potential Patron
This is neat. I've always imagined her leaning over on her knees though. But I guess there isn't room for that...

!Anoon./Lks

Potential Patron
Just a few little niggles. Some are more apparent than others - the line widths went inconsistent in places when I added a background, but it's not immediately apparent. If you zoomed it though it probably would be. Though, I guess the entire point of this is that you're zooming out by more...
I'm pretty damn impressed at how you've kept the new stuff very consistent with what's already drawn though. You should do some hairs since you've obviously got down the knack of colouring for the game.

No. 7

Content Creator
!Anoon./Lks said:
Just a few little niggles.
Is that actually a common word in the UK? I feel like if I said that here, I would get beat up. Or at least sued for hate speech.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
there's nothing wrong with niggles, nor nigglet, nor niggler... niggler might cut it a little close though.

t3mporary

Potential Patron
No. 7 said:
!Anoon./Lks said:
Just a few little niggles.
Is that actually a common word in the UK? I feel like if I said that here, I would get beat up. Or at least sued for hate speech.

I don't know... I think it would just get giggles... Yeah that was bad, sue me :/

Anyhow, this seems solid, just needs a few minor tweaks.

Whiteriver

Potential Patron
You matched Kon's style well. Looks great, but there are some--what was that delightful word I heard earlier, oh yes--niggles that need to be worked out. Some of the lines do need smoothing, and Anoon kindly pointed all of them out.

But as I said, it looks great. Kudos to you.

ModGuy

Content Creator
Nice job, will look at implementing it.

EDIT: Implemented, but looks terrible when moving.

It would seem that this lower body has been drawn to suit one position only, so when the girl is moved the top and bottom of the body look seperated.

Will look to fix.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.