German (1 Viewer)

evilmoers

Potential Patron
Here's a simple but appropriate german translation (with some adaption) of the DEFAULT data for according users and fellas.

[attachthumb=1]

Attachments

German.txt
4.4 KB · Views: 1,415

ignignok

Potential Patron
Here's an English-ish version, there's some awkward phrases in there, but I (mostly google translate) was able to come up with intelligible lines for most of it. Hopefully the stuff I half made up is at least along the right lines. Left scientific / technical terms in to make it feel more like a teacher.

[attachurl=1]

Attachments

Teacher Forces Student.txt
23.2 KB · Views: 351

Xiombarg

Potential Patron
ignignok said:
Here's an English-ish version, there's some awkward phrases in there, but I (mostly google translate) was able to come up with intelligible lines for most of it. Hopefully the stuff I half made up is at least along the right lines. Left scientific / technical terms in to make it feel more like a teacher.

Ohh! That's what I'm talkin' about!
The German translation of the Default is good work also, tho...

Wonderful stuff! I'll give a looking over and see how it 'sounds'.

I do hope nobody takes offense if I were to, say, give this a '"Phonetic Makeover", und geev her ze morr hobveeuz zoundink hackzent? (aka Girl Genius, Jagermonster-ish)

*runs for cover into Pennsylvania*

booster

Avid Affiliate
well, on the one hand I'm happy that my dialogue brings so much interest, but on the other hand you see now why I didn't translate it. nearly half of the sentences don't make sense or are translated with wrong words... or just don't say what they did in german. some native english speaker should check this translation out and correct it to normal phrases. in this state it's more like... funny ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.