1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by evilmoers, Aug 20, 2011.

1. evilmoers

evilmoers Avid Affiliate

Here's a simple but appropriate german translation (with some adaption) of the DEFAULT data for according users and fellas.

[attachthumb=1]

Attached Files:

2. RajasGrime

RajasGrime Avid Affiliate

This is the best dialogue mod yet, cheers.

3. ignignok

ignignok Potential Patron

Here's an English-ish version, there's some awkward phrases in there, but I (mostly google translate) was able to come up with intelligible lines for most of it. Hopefully the stuff I half made up is at least along the right lines. Left scientific / technical terms in to make it feel more like a teacher.

[attachurl=1]

Attached Files:

4. Xiombarg

Xiombarg Avid Affiliate

Ohh! That's what I'm talkin' about!
    The German translation of the Default is good work also, tho...

Wonderful stuff! I'll give a looking over and see how it 'sounds'.

I do hope nobody takes offense if I were to, say, give this a '"Phonetic Makeover", und geev her ze morr hobveeuz zoundink hackzent? (aka Girl Genius, Jagermonster-ish)

*runs for cover into Pennsylvania*

5. booster

booster Avid Affiliate

well, on the one hand I'm happy that my dialogue brings so much interest, but on the other hand you see now why I didn't translate it. nearly half of the sentences don't make sense or are translated with wrong words... or just don't say what they did in german. some native english speaker should check this translation out and correct it to normal phrases. in this state it's more like... funny ;)