General Questions (1 Viewer)

Az

Potential Patron
So I'm working on a dialogue and I just have a few questions in no particular. Also I'm a bit of a dumb bastard so forgive me if these seam obvious:

1) Is it possible to change things within the game beyond the basic [HANDS_ON_LEGS] type of tags? Example: Could I script it so that when my dialogue is loaded up it forces the guy to were pants, and after a certain point in the dialogue it removes them.

2) Is it possible to format the text into italics and whatnot?

3) I think I remember reading in the main blog that its possible to make "chapters". Couldn't find where it was written and if I'm dreaming ignore this question but could I use this to completely change the dialogue? As an example I'm think of writing the opening dialogue as really shy, and then after, say, the first deepthroat having her speech get more confident/slutty.

4) Could someone please post the tag to change style to handjob, and the tag that makes certain lines only trigger during handjob mode.

5) Could someone please look at this and tell me if it isn't formatted right, as I just cant get it to trigger (text changed to protect my crappy first draft):
restart:"*FINISHES*"

finish:"CLEAR"
finish1:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish2:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish4:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish5:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish6:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finishOther:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"

Lizoran

Potential Patron
Ok,here we go
Az said:
1) Is it possible to change things within the game beyond the basic [HANDS_ON_LEGS] type of tags? Example: Could I script it so that when my dialogue is loaded up it forces the guy to were pants, and after a certain point in the dialogue it removes them.
there is no way to do that yet tough I'm pretty sure there will be later on
Az said:
from konashion
I've also added a way to pick a custom font for the dialogue display, by adding a "font" trigger to your dialogue file:

font:"Arial"

Working out the exact name of a font isn't always easy though, because they can have names like "Arial Bold Italic", so the game will look for the first match for the name you give it. Obviously the font has to be installed on your computer to work, but hopefully this will be useful for common fonts.

Az said:
3) I think I remember reading in the main blog that its possible to make "chapters". Couldn't find where it was written and if I'm dreaming ignore this question but could I use this to completely change the dialogue? As an example I'm think of writing the opening dialogue as really shy, and then after, say, the first deepthroat having her speech get more confident/slutty.
check these two dialogues i'm sure they'll help, they really nailed it down
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3203.0
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=3133.0

Az said:
4) Could someone please post the tag to change style to handjob, and the tag that makes certain lines only trigger during handjob mode.
the trigger tag is "hand_job_stroke" but there is no way to change to handjob in the dialogue, only manually
Az said:
5) Could someone please look at this and tell me if it isn't formatted right, as I just cant get it to trigger
when i put it like this it works so you can use as an example

restart:"CLEAR"
restart:"*FINISHES*"

finish:"CLEAR"
finish1:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish2:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish4:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish5:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finish6:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"
finishOther:"[OPEN_EYES]herpaderpa"

That is all 8)
hope to see that dialogue soon, i'm sure it will be good

Az

Potential Patron
Cool that helps out a lot, thanks for all the input. Also I'm am sorry I did know some of this information was on here but I just couldn't find it.
One more thing though:

Lizoran said:
Az said:
from konashion
I've also added a way to pick a custom font for the dialogue display, by adding a "font" trigger to your dialogue file:

font:"Arial"

Working out the exact name of a font isn't always easy though, because they can have names like "Arial Bold Italic", so the game will look for the first match for the name you give it. Obviously the font has to be installed on your computer to work, but hopefully this will be useful for common fonts.

That seams to be an "all or nothing" type of change to all my text. What I was hoping to do was highlight specific words within the text to give them emphasis, rather then having to use allcaps. Its not deathly important, just a personal preference.
Also I am hoping to put it up soon in its roughest form to get some feedback, for the technical stuff if not the writing, although both do need work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.