[PC] Gates: "The Opening" (Rpg maker Mv) (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter dede kusto
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

dede kusto

30c3xjk.jpg

Hello,

I'm developing a Rpg game called Gates: "The Opening." Yes, I named it "The Opening" because I'm expecting it to be the start of a very long series. The first game will conclude in 9 days and after the 9 days, you will play the ending that you have shaped with your prior choices. So the complete game will be 9 days plus the endings. The story is taking place in a town called "Gates City" in the modern day.

The protagonist is a 25 years old male character whose name is Sam Adams. He will start working as a literature teacher at the Gates High School right after the intro of the game. You can also work as a part-time waiter in a local medieval themed inn.

There will be 3 main endings and all the endings will have their unique locations and story lines. Besides to the main endings, there will be quite a bunch of side endings. These endings can happen from day 1 to day 8 and all of them are story related.

Here is my patreon page that you can get a better idea about the game:
Dede Kusto is creating Adult RPG Games | Patreon

I have recently released the games new version (0.05) for my patrons.

xculb5.jpg

And Version 0.04 is available to the public.
nnaa7l.png

And these are the links to the public demo:
Win Version:
MEGA

Mac Version:
MEGA

Looking forward to your feedback.

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.