Games where you hunt (1 Viewer)

XenMon2

Potential Patron
Hunting girls, of course.

I've noticed that the vast majority of ryona games have you play as the victim, with the sexual content serving as a fail-state (which I always find strange, given that's supposedly the point of the game). Of those games where you do play as the villain, many seem to take place after the victim is already captured.

I'm looking for games that are actually about the capturing. DiDnapper is a good example of what I'm looking for, although some actual sexual content in addition to the kidnapping is ideal.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
You know ZenMon2 you ask a very good question I think(and I could be wrong about this)that why such hunting games are not as common as game where you lose is because of the whole rape culture thing and that most would see such hunting game with sex as a rape game.

XenMon2

Potential Patron
Not quite :P

I guess what I'm looking for are games that are like DIDnapper, where you play as the assailant.

X

xyzabc198

Ah, what you are looking for is what is known as "Harem" games, and there are actually a few around.

My personal favourite is "OverWhored", "Harem" is another but I don't much like the art style, "Harem Collector" was alright. "AloneXP" kept me interested for a while, very nice game.

Anyway, that's a few for you to get started on

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Ah, what you are looking for is what is known as "Harem" games, and there are actually a few around.

My personal favourite is "OverWhored", "Harem" is another but I don't much like the art style, "Harem Collector" was alright. "AloneXP" kept me interested for a while, very nice game.

Anyway, that's a few for you to get started on

I have all of those games and I enjoy them, another harem game is Monstergirl Rancher
Wizardcraft's Games

MGR is basiclly a hentai parody of pokemon and it's a good game

Wizardcraft is also working on a game called Dungeon Corruption which is also on his blog site.

Also another good harem game is The Last Sovereign with an interesting twist to it.
The Last Sovereign

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.