1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Games where you hunt

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by XenMon2, Jan 29, 2016.

1. XenMon2

XenMon2 Potential Patron

Hunting girls, of course.

I've noticed that the vast majority of ryona games have you play as the victim, with the sexual content serving as a fail-state (which I always find strange, given that's supposedly the point of the game). Of those games where you do play as the villain, many seem to take place after the victim is already captured.

I'm looking for games that are actually about the capturing. DiDnapper is a good example of what I'm looking for, although some actual sexual content in addition to the kidnapping is ideal.

2. Kargan3033

Kargan3033 Swell Supporter

You know ZenMon2 you ask a very good question I think(and I could be wrong about this)that why such hunting games are not as common as game where you lose is because of the whole rape culture thing and that most would see such hunting game with sex as a rape game.

3. bdermont

bdermont Potential Patron

Like the deer hunter games...but with hot, busty girls? Those would be some digital trophy racks worth hunting for!

dinomoneyman and Kargan3033 like this.
  4. XenMon2

XenMon2 Potential Patron

Not quite :P

I guess what I'm looking for are games that are like DIDnapper, where you play as the assailant.

5. Kargan3033

Can't say I have heard of DIDnapper, sounds like a good game.

6. xyzabc198

xyzabc198 Potential Patron

Ah, what you are looking for is what is known as "Harem" games, and there are actually a few around.

My personal favourite is "OverWhored", "Harem" is another but I don't much like the art style, "Harem Collector" was alright. "AloneXP" kept me interested for a while, very nice game.

Anyway, that's a few for you to get started on

Kargan3033 likes this.
  7. Kargan3033

I have all of those games and I enjoy them, another harem game is Monstergirl Rancher
    Wizardcraft's Games

MGR is basiclly a hentai parody of pokemon and it's a good game

Wizardcraft is also working on a game called Dungeon Corruption which is also on his blog site.

Also another good harem game is The Last Sovereign with an interesting twist to it.
    The Last Sovereign