Game won't start up? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Jakeripped
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

Jakeripped

Can someone help me? I downloaded amazon brawl and opened it with winrar and used directplay but it crashes upon start, any info?

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can someone help me? I downloaded amazon brawl and opened it with winrar and used directplay but it crashes upon start, any info?
DirectPlay is still a thing? I thought that it was removed years ago. What OS version are you running?

opened it with winrar
This might just be linguistic confusion, but if you actually OPENED it and tried to run the game from within the WinRar GUI then it isn't going to work. You need to EXTRACT all of the files and then run the exe. If WinRar isn't cooperating then you can try 7-zip.

If it still crashes on startup and you're on Windows, then open your Event Viewer and check whether there's any sort of crash report in the Application Log.

If that doesn't lead anywhere, then you could try to leave a comment on @Toffi's blog or message him directly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.