Streets of Girls: Beat em Up using AI Shoujo characters (1 Viewer)

slayer

Master of this Domain
Of course, I noticed an error after the mod was compressed and uploaded. Here there is the NAOMI.TXT with the fixed coordinates for the "rising" animation, if someone wants it:

Attachments

NAOMI.txt
15.7 KB · Views: 78

slayer

Master of this Domain
Download last playable version (0.15) ---HERE---

Download short trailer video ---HERE---

Screen captures of the trailer video:

Voenqgp.jpg

Qk5hgpc.jpg

75ke9Wa.jpg

eJzClXO.jpg

fK9fROk.jpg

bhUOy4V.jpg

LhvurK2.jpg

vgGa8ke.jpg

QlCKrnx.jpg

ff8RFUj.jpg

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Who shall fall next?

rXQ4C6Z.jpg
Lots of screenshots. Glad you're having fun. :grin:
So many already, but Alice remains my top pick of these. :smile:
You might not even need to do all of them so you can focus on changing male names to female (if possible).
And other things, like accessory/drop details, etc. :wink:

~Lily~

Casual Client
I really appreciate all the work you put into this project, the girls really have turned out very nice :3
I vote for Alice too (also Claire), would love to see them join my zako gang friends~

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Played the latest version.
Nice job w/new characters, changing the names to all females, & the ring on Betty (& as a pickup). 🥰

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Wow, another one. :smile: I can only do weekends, but look forward to trying it.
I think you have plenty, but of these three, Victoria's my fav. :cool: And I could try a suggestion. :wink:

slayer

Master of this Domain
This project was meant from the beginning to be a zako beatdown, but if you wish, we could have two in parallel. In order to do that, we would need attack animations for the girls. Unfortunately, AI Shoujo isn't good for animating (there are no key frames or inerpolation).

slayer

Master of this Domain
Yay, I have more new friends~~

I like Claire, I hope she joins our zakogang soon :3
More and more friends are coming soon!

I hope you like the detail that Lily is a small nuisance that sometimes dies by accident when someone falls over her. :P

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Great job. The new ladies look hot. :grin:
Personally, I think that's more than enough variety- far more than a brawler game. :smile:
But if you want to do more, feel free. Sporty is my first choice, or one of these last two if you want.

~Lily~

Casual Client
More and more friends are coming soon!

I hope you like the detail that Lily is a small nuisance that sometimes dies by accident when someone falls over her. :P
I'm so weak and feeble haha~

Sometimes I get KO'd too when the player throws one of my friends at me even though the thrown friend might still survive (well, until the player smashes in her face with a few more punches)

One moment I was chatting with my friends and going for a short walk and the next I was lying face first on the ground with one of my friends (also knocked out) on top of me drifting in and out of consciousness....
The player is so mean :(

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.