Streets of Girls: Beat em Up using AI Shoujo characters (1 Viewer)

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Downloaded from the most recent link, then did open file, but wasn't sure what to do next to play it.
Hope it goes well, though. :smile:

slayer

Master of this Domain
Betty enters the stage!
UTFbbh7.gif

Download Playable Beat Em Up Experiment version 0.04

slayer

Master of this Domain
The good news: I have streamlined the process of importing the assets, so it is taking even less time now.
The bad: I still have trouble with the bounding boxes, due to the format. If somebody wants to check that and give a hand, that would be more than welcome.

Any suggestions/feedback so far?

Dan Druff

Club Regular
Is the game actually playable? There was no pak file to launch. I would love to play a game full of big ladies bullying a male player.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Oh, yes! If there is a DATA folder, it overrides any PAK. Just hit enter and OpenBOR will read the data folder instead of a pack.

slayer

Master of this Domain
How odd. I retried the whole process again (I do it with every update, but just in case).

I:
- Downloaded the RAR file
- Extracted the RAR file onto a folder
- Entered that folder and ran OpenBOR.exe
- Hit enter again and again until I reached the character selection screen (you can then also hit enter your way into the game).

Should you need to force quit, F10 shuts down the program.

EDIT: If you still have trouble running it, let me know and I'll look into it. But it does work in my computer.

Dan Druff

Club Regular
I didn't know I was supposed to press Enter. I got the game to work, but I forgot to set the control buttons. It doesn't matter at this point because none of the enemies in this demo attack the player.

slayer

Master of this Domain
I have modelled a few new girls. Vote the one you want for me to implement first into the beat 'em up:

aUgUG8Z.jpg

● Claire
● Victoria
● Louise
● Jane
● Annie
● Summer
● Naomi

● Alice

(As always, I welcome any feedback and/or suggestions)

I fixed Stephany's coordinates by hand. Hitting her shouldn't be a problem now. If you want to update it, move this TXT in her folder (replacing the existing one) or wait for the next build.

Attachments

Stephany.txt
26.7 KB · Views: 77

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Wow, nice models, and so many. I vote for Naomi- bikini & lovely skin highlights. :grin: Victoria or Alice would be 2nd choice. :smile:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
I have modelled a few new girls. Vote the one you want for me to implement first into the beat 'em up:

aUgUG8Z.jpg

● Claire
● Victoria
● Louise
● Jane
● Annie
● Summer
● Naomi

● Alice

(As always, I welcome any feedback and/or suggestions)

I fixed Stephany's coordinates by hand. Hitting her shouldn't be a problem now. If you want to update it, move this TXT in her folder (replacing the existing one) or wait for the next build.

Naomi looks hot

slayer

Master of this Domain
Naomi has entered the stage!

KdRY9tp.jpg

--- Download the Game version 0.05 here ---

One more girl was added to the game, but there are dozens to go. Feel free to vote your choice for the next candidate, or describe your idea for a good zako:

QBIPljn.jpg

● Claire
● Victoria
● Louise
● Jane
● Annie
● Summer
X Naomi

● Alice

- Disclaimer: the coordinates are still not perfect. I expect to correct them as I release further versions of the mod.

slayer

Master of this Domain
Here there are slightly corrected enemy files, for those who want to fix their coordinates and don't want to wait for the next build.

EDIT: To use, copy them to the corresponding enemy folder, for example, BETTY.TXT goes to
(GAME)\data\chars\BETTY\BETTY.TXT

Attachments

BETTY.txt
25.2 KB · Views: 81

Stephany.txt
26.7 KB · Views: 73

NAOMI.txt
15.7 KB · Views: 72

KAREN.txt
24.5 KB · Views: 76

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Glad to finally play, thanks to your explanation. Great work!
You know the stuff I mentioned in Discord for possible fixes, such as the size & names.
I suggest that before too many new characters, or do as you like. :cool: Alice would be my next choice, though. Hopefully with a watch. :wink:
Love thick, fishnets Betty vs cutesy covered up Kula. :grin: And glasses girl's deep, hot voice, such as for KO. :wat:
Hope to try the new version, then get those files in there, if I can get it to work. :smile:

slayer

Master of this Domain
Louise has entered the stage!

XNtmDab.jpg

--- Download the Game version 0.08 here ---

The strong farmer redhead girl has risen up to the challenge -- it's up to you to defeat her, along with her friends:

Rz8d7Id.jpg

You can either vote for a candidate for the next girl to appear in the game from this limited pool:
rXQ4C6Z.jpg

● Claire
● Victoria
X Louise
● Jane
X Annie
● Summer
X Naomi

● Alice

...or, if you wish, I'm open to original suggestions. Let's populate this beat em up with new girls!

jettmanas

Master of this Domain
Wow, two more. Annie's so small & cute, & Louise is hot. Nice job.
Alice looks beautiful for another. Hope adding a watch to some new girls isn't too much trouble. :cool:
And resizing them to match the hero's size. That will really make it great- even more than new ones, imo (if not too difficult). :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.