Gal*Gun: Double Peace (1 Viewer)

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
http://store.steampowered.com/app/511740

So this game made it to PC and nobody seems to have taken note.

It's Unreal Engine 3 I think, so it should be NO problem. I tried dumping textures with GeDoSaTo and uMod, neither one worked. I'd like to know if it's because of my system configuration or a problem with the game's engine or particular setup.

Can someone do a control for me please? I'd really love to mod this game.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
Unfortunately there is no way to get GeDoSaTo or uMod to work with this particular iteration of the UnrealEngine, so the game cannot be modded. =(

Alloy101

Potential Patron
Unfortunately there is no way to get GeDoSaTo or uMod to work with this particular iteration of the UnrealEngine, so the game cannot be modded. =(
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT WHY!!!!!!!!

M

markdsm

Hello, long time lurker first time poster.

Novice modder here (will modify ini files all day long). Not sure if I'm bringing any new information to the discussion but I've been digging around the files and found a few things. GG2game.u files has copies of the ini packaged in it. Saw this first using a hex editor and saw a few bits of info i recognized from the ini file (pure fluke?). After some digging, I came across EU explorer and that program told me the file was compressed, so using a utility i found on gildor.org i decompressed it and confirmed that the ini files are in there but don't know enough yet how to edit them. I'm learning as i go.The only program i could find to unpackage it threw up some errors and didn't unpackage like 6 files (no clue if they were vital or not) and was able to see the individual .class files. I saw Havoc commented that it isn't possible to edit these files, so before i go any further I'd like to get a clean unpackage (no errors) before i progress to the next step.

I hope this gets someone interested.

Havoc

Vivacious Visitor
What you're trying to do is uncooking an unreal asset container, if you actually manage, then I'd be very interested.

D

darkhawk02

Greetings, everyone. I'm raising this thread from the dead because I'd like to announce that recent efforts have brought forth a great deal of potential for Gal*Gun Double Peace. So far we've been able to make permanently transparent clothes to disappearing underwear. And I just found a potentially viable method for modding textures.

First, we have a Discord set up where you can get all the latest news on our efforts - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers

Second, I'm attaching screenshots of our efforts thus far. First two are texture mod experiments- it's still new, and we're still figuring out just what we can and cannot do. First is a swimsuit recolor-
Texture_Mod_1.png

Next, modding the model's skin texture to add a small "warning label" of a kind-
Body_Texture_Mod_1.png

And end with some screenshots of both transparency and nude mods we're working to get out to everyone in the near future.
Collection_Mode_1.png

Topless_1.png

Gameplay_3.png

Gameplay_1.png

Gameplay_04.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.