1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gal*Gun: Double Peace

Discussion in 'Adult Mod Requests' started by Havoc, Sep 29, 2016.

1. Havoc

Havoc Potential Patron

http://store.steampowered.com/app/511740

So this game made it to PC and nobody seems to have taken note.

It's Unreal Engine 3 I think, so it should be NO problem. I tried dumping textures with GeDoSaTo and uMod, neither one worked. I'd like to know if it's because of my system configuration or a problem with the game's engine or particular setup.

Can someone do a control for me please? I'd really love to mod this game.

Aaa1, sia_tomo and malxenos like this.
  2. Alloy101

Alloy101 Potential Patron

I NOTICED!!!!

3. Havoc

Havoc Potential Patron

Unfortunately there is no way to get GeDoSaTo or uMod to work with this particular iteration of the UnrealEngine, so the game cannot be modded. =(

4. Alloy101

Alloy101 Potential Patron

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! GOD DAMN IT WHY!!!!!!!!

5. markdsm

markdsm Guest

Hello, long time lurker first time poster.

Novice modder here (will modify ini files all day long). Not sure if I'm bringing any new information to the discussion but I've been digging around the files and found a few things. GG2game.u files has copies of the ini packaged in it. Saw this first using a hex editor and saw a few bits of info i recognized from the ini file (pure fluke?). After some digging, I came across EU explorer and that program told me the file was compressed, so using a utility i found on gildor.org i decompressed it and confirmed that the ini files are in there but don't know enough yet how to edit them. I'm learning as i go.The only program i could find to unpackage it threw up some errors and didn't unpackage like 6 files (no clue if they were vital or not) and was able to see the individual .class files. I saw Havoc commented that it isn't possible to edit these files, so before i go any further I'd like to get a clean unpackage (no errors) before i progress to the next step.

I hope this gets someone interested.

6. Havoc

Havoc Potential Patron

What you're trying to do is uncooking an unreal asset container, if you actually manage, then I'd be very interested.

7. bloblord

bloblord Guest