Futurama Girls (1 Viewer)

Abom713

Potential Patron
I know this might not work since she's a cyclops, but I can just think of her when she had two eyes. ;D

erogenous

Potential Patron
Re: Turanga Leela (Futurama)

Could work if you use the hair template to mask the in-game eye(s) with a cyclops one. It wouldn't blink or anything, leaving sort of a dead expression. But it could definitely be done.

Abom713

Potential Patron

Erogenous said:
Could work if you use the hair template to mask the in-game eye(s) with a cyclops one. It wouldn't blink or anything, leaving sort of a dead expression. But it could definitely be done.

I guess that could work. It would be dead as you said, but it would be nice to have.

MrBoobLover

Potential Patron

I can't believe I haven't thought of Leela! Both Futurama girls would be nice to have.
Leela and Ami I think? (I forgot her name, its been too long)
Nice job bringing her up Abom :D

erogenous

Potential Patron

We totally need Morgan Proctor.

43913_1217882160595_271_229.jpg

"Dirty, dirty boy!"

Abom713

Potential Patron

MrBoobLover said:
I can't believe I haven't thought of Leela! Both Futurama girls would be nice to have.
Leela and Ami I think? (I forgot her name, its been too long)
Nice job bringing her up Abom :D

Amy Wong. Two good side views. :P

Also, nice job thinking of Morgan. Couldn't find any better shots for her. Maybe a clip on youtube I can take a screenshot from or something. I'll just change the title to Futurama girls.

May as well throw in Mildred Fry in there as well. Best pictures I could find of her.

Also, maybe.....Edna. >.>

Arckand

Potential Patron
There's your Amy! ;D

I got stuff to do, I'll do Leela later.

Attachments

• Amywong.png
    Amywong.png
    32 KB · Views: 1,362

Arckand

Potential Patron
There, a Leela. ;D

I did it with one eye, but i really wasn't feeling it, didn't like it. you guys are still welcome to it, though. ;)

[attachthumb=1][attachthumb=2]

Enjoy!

Attachments

• leela2eyes.png
    leela2eyes.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 915
  • Leela1eye.png
    Leela1eye.png
    52.7 KB · Views: 1,222

Arckand

Potential Patron
Yeah, I'll probably do Morgan and Mildred, can't imagine how I'd get Edna's mouth to look any good though. :P

erogenous

Potential Patron
Those are great! One small annoyance though is Leela's eye... it looks kinda strange to have it fully open like that. Doesn't quite fit the erhm "situation" within the game. Any chance you could edit it to be half-closed or something? Maybe edit the pupil to look towards the guy, too...

Apart from these... love it. If I could pick any show I'd like to see done for this, it would've been Futurama. Best show ever.

Mineur

Content Creator
Erogenous said:
Those are great! One small annoyance though is Leela's eye... it looks kinda strange to have it fully open like that. Doesn't quite fit the erhm "situation" within the game. Any chance you could edit it to be half-closed or something?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=288.0

erogenous

Potential Patron
Mineur said:
Erogenous said:
Those are great! One small annoyance though is Leela's eye... it looks kinda strange to have it fully open like that. Doesn't quite fit the erhm "situation" within the game. Any chance you could edit it to be half-closed or something?

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=288.0

Sweet. Thanks. Still looks totally awkward though, hopefully we can customize eye size in the future, then you could just make the in-game eye huge and we'd be set. Anyway, here is a skin code I made for Amy:

hair:sd chan 2,1,1;
iris:normal,0,0,0,1;
breasts:40;skin:tan;
lipstick:1,0,0,0,0;
eyeshadow:0,0,0,0;
sclera:255,255,255,1;
blush:0,0,0,0;
mascara:0,0,0,1;
eyebrow:0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0;
hairhsl:0,1,1,1;
skinhsl:-11,1,1,1;
bg:2;
him:0;
collar:1

Arckand

Potential Patron
Thanks for the complements and critique, guys.

I got more[attachthumb=1][attachthumb=2][attachthumb=3][attachthumb=4][attachthumb=5]

Anyways, that should juuust about do it for Futurama.

Hope you like 'em!

Attachments

• Michelle.png
    Michelle.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 407
  • Mildredfry.png
    Mildredfry.png
    43.2 KB · Views: 425
  • LaBarbaraconrad.png
    LaBarbaraconrad.png
    69.5 KB · Views: 423
  • morganproctor.png
    morganproctor.png
    32 KB · Views: 448
  • Morganproctormesseduphair.png
    Morganproctormesseduphair.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 451

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.