Futa Masturbation - request filled (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter siren123
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4
S

siren123

Would it be possible to have "her" masturbate in futa mode?
perhaps with animtools?
I have seen female masturbation mods before.
But none for Futa Her

EDIT: Filled - see post#19

Last edited by a moderator:
F

FangsOfDarkness

I second this, and I hope someone will work on it / have it implemented into the game.

Durr

Potential Patron
1188471-second_scruffy_2.jpg

jamielark

Content Creator
So has anyone got this is in the works, its basically the only thing missing in SDT for me so it would be really awesome for this to happen.

jamielark

Content Creator
After rather trivially messing around with animtools i came up with a really shoddy position where she (futa) can masturbate. If anyone with a little more skill can tweek this to be a proper job, it might actually be quite succesful. Please take a look and adapt it ( to line up the animation properly - reduce the size of the guy's penis so that it is not visible behind the "female" model. Then Drag the mouse until she is holding her own penis and it should be working.

Attachments

HerFutaFap Incomplete.txt
3.4 KB · Views: 1,469

D

drworm77

have we had any progress on this? I'm exceptionally keen to see this happen, but lack the skills to do it myself

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
So...what's the progress of the mod since the last post on this thread from more than a year ago?

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
jamielark hasn't logged in since December 2014.

jamielark

Content Creator
Wow how time flies, I deleted everything I had for this game but have just downloaded the loader again, interested to see if I can get back to grips with it.

jamielark

Content Creator
I return baring gifts. Two okay-ish animtools positions where she actually has a motion jacking it, sometimes some issues with masking his penis and getting strands to generate for her and not him. But its more of a start than my last one 7 years ago :D and here is the resource page

some imgs for reference

herfutafapcoom.png
herfutafapcoomlying.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.