[PC] [Full Flap] Seisyori Robot (1 Viewer)

Thundragon

Potential Patron
The creators from Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama just released a new game!
RJ095674_ana_img_main.jpg

Blog site: ãƒ-ルãƒ-ラッãƒ-ã®Blog
DLSite product: http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ095674.html

You can download a trial from the DLSite link

The game goes pretty much like their last one. You walk around a map screen entering stages where you play in a side-scroller style. However there are two major differences I found: All shops are in some kind of headquarter that is where you start, and now there are in-game CGs (like in a RoR Woohoo!).
However this game isn't as friendly as Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama, and I'll explain everything I discovered so far:

Options on the Start Menu:
1-Start a new game
--Left option is Normal mode: you start with 100hp/100dp (dp is armor), and 0 EN or Energy (which BTW is the money on this game)
--Right option is Easy mode: you start with 200hp/200dp and 500 Energy
2-Continue a game from one of three saves
3-CG gallery
4-I don't know what this one is (I suppose it's animated CG gallery like in the last game
5-Exit

You pick options with Z and cancel with X.

After you start a new game, you appear inside some kind of headquarter (that's what I think it looks like), where you can talk to people or buy stuff:

-The girl on the top left room can heal your character for some Energy and sell you ammo for your guns (and you can also specify the amount of units to buy).
-On the top middle room there is a chest which contains 200 Energy
-The girl on the top right room sells items or buys items that you have, but I didn't check what they do yet.

When you leave the Headquarter you enter a map screen pretty much like in last game, but more detailed and with more space to move around instead of linear corridors.
I've only played the Demo and the only way open in it is to the North.

For the controls you move left and right with arrow keys, jump with Z, attack with X, change weapons with A and S and open pause menu with SPACE (note you can open space menu in the map screen too).

You have some kind of pistol as your main weapon, it never runs out of ammo.
There are other 2 weapons: A Rapid-shot gun which shoots bursts of bullets and a clip shotgun which makes an explosion in short range. Both are WAY more powerful than the normal pistol but they eat ammo so you must buy more if you run out of it.

Options on the in-game screen pause menu:
1- Use item
2- Show a pixelated mini-map
3- Hide the menu to see the status cg (yeah there are status cgs liike in Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama)
4- Resume game

Options on the map-screen pause menu:
1- Use item
2- Select weapon
3- No idea
4- Save game (when you choose a save file the LEFT option is to save, right option cancels)
5- Return to menu screen

Whenever an enemy hits you, part of your armor is damaged, if all the armor gets damaged it breakes and the character is left nude. In that state any enemy that touches her will rape her and deal damage to her, there is a rape CG for each enemy (however the demo only shows a CG for the first enemy). I don't know if there are any Game Over CGs as maybe the demo doesn't have them either.

Well, I hope you guys enjoy the game. I found Kinoko no Kuni no ohimesama a fun game to play so I guess this one is at least as good as it.

Last edited by a moderator:

???

Potential Patron
I'm absolutely lovin' this...Engaging gameplay and a light struggle free system? I think this is gonna be their best yet.

Cant wait!

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
Is the first enemy (the robot girl that just walks from side to side) the only opponent that has a CG yet?

L

LuisMast

I cant play the game, because when i open it i got a screen and say: Loading, and then another black screen with rare caracters. Any solution?

PD: I cant take a screenshot because the game dont let me take a screen.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
I cant play the game, because when i open it i got a screen and say: Loading, and then another black screen with rare caracters. Any solution?

PD: I cant take a screenshot because the game dont let me take a screen.

You can try opening it using NTLEAC or APPLOCALE, or changing your language settings to japanese

G

gregorydarkness

I'm having trouble with this game as well. It's the same problem that LuisMast had two comments above me. It loads then gives me a black screen with Japanese text on it. When I first got the game, it worked just like the other two. Anyone's help is appreciated.

Here's a screenshot of it New Canvas - gregorydarkness's Sta.sh

gardenvarietyshark

Potential Patron
I'm having trouble with this game as well. It's the same problem that LuisMast had two comments above me. It loads then gives me a black screen with Japanese text on it. When I first got the game, it worked just like the other two. Anyone's help is appreciated.

Here's a screenshot of it New Canvas - gregorydarkness's Sta.sh

Silly question, but have you tried a launch tool like Chiitrans? I think I recall having to use it on this game long ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.