FPS rate break down while Bukkake (1 Viewer)

bluetiger6969

Potential Patron
First of all, Hi to all i am totally new here but i like the Forum.
I enjoy Bukkake but the FPS breaks down after a few seconds. I know that that every strand has his own layer and that needs a lot of ressources. But i saw a video where a Lady was totally covered in cum without lagging.

Can someone suggest me other cum settings that are not require so much ressources?
I tried on my own but i made no different, lol.

Greets

stuntcock

Content Creator
Can someone suggest me other cum settings that are not require so much ressources?
No, we can't. Those settings will merely alter the color and appearance; they won't improve performance. Actual performance suggestions:
  • Disable strand shaders via the in-game Options menu.
  • Reduce the overal graphics quality for the game (Q hotkey).
  • Shrink the game window.
  • Run the game using an older version of Flash Projector.
But i saw a video where a Lady was totally covered in cum without lagging.
It's possible that you were looking at something like this. Modders have "drawn" semen splatters onto the face and body using efficient graphical techniques. Such mods won't exhibit animation during gameplay, but their FPS impact is very light.

You're welcome to link the video. We might be able to identify some of the tricks which were used to obtain a higher framerate.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if using the standalone flash player, you can also try messing with the 'enable hardware acceleration' setting. on the right click menu that pops up if you right click the window. i think it is on by default though but hey, figure i would mention it anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.