Forehead's Dynamo (1 Viewer)

BlueLamp

Potential Patron
Right. A long time ago, I was working on this. And recently I came back to it and made a few changes. I'm currently rethinking the entire system, but I wanted to share this before I scrapped it and moved on.

REQUIRED: SDTDialogueActionsv4.05 and ModGuy's Loader.v5.45d

PLEASE NOTE
: This is a skeleton script. Real dialogue could be added easily enough, but I keep seeking to perfect the system and can't seem to get around to the real content. This means that "her" various moods are not inferred so much as they are explicitly stated. The only exception is: If you piss "her" off, some dialogue might occur to give you the opportunity to apologize (which only affects "her" mood aesthetically and gives "her" some time to catch her breath). You can, of course, interrupt this dialogue and not apologize, you monster.

DESCRIPTION: "Her"' mood changes depending on how rough you are with "her," but the moods go well beyond the built-in moods. There are moods ranging from HORROR to PISSED to OK to AMOUR to HORNY to CRAZED (with a few more in between, and with the final few cock-gobbling moods being rather difficult to achieve).

To track how happy she is with you, Dynamo uses it's own set of variables. The main variable, P, tracks her Pleasure. What this variable happens to be at, in conjunction with "her" breath level and and "his" pleasure (this is my attempt to determine how rough you're being with her), dictates what mood she lands in, and how P changes from there.

Oh, also, she'll take off her clothes over time as long as you're on her good side.

INSTRUCTIONS: Aside from having the prerequisite mods and loading the script via normal means, there's nothing which needs to be done. I suggest setting arm to holding to make more contextual sense, but it's not actually necessary.

Just try to be gentle at the start and match her energy. You know, like a real person. Don't expect her to be a deepthroat queen within a few minutes (unless you're a real suave mofo). Course, you can go the other route and be all rapey, but that's your call.

Another note: This has been run through the Pim_gd's DialogueCheckerV3.05, the only errors it catches are, put bluntly, wrong. One error, in reference to a variable "x" acting as "*" (since *s cannot be in the dialogue code, but are necessary for multiplication in dialogueactions), and some other errors regarding triggers and their corresponding lines don't seem to get detected properly in the checker. But I assure you, they all work.

Attachments

Dynamo.txt
28.3 KB · Views: 648

Last edited:

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Checker doesn't know how to deal with SETVAR so it thinks there are not sets for the C variable, which leads to there being complaints about all the C triggers and C lines. Yeah, it's a bug, I guess. Why are you using SETVAR for that, though? Why not just...

Code:
{"set":{"C":"+7"}}

That's the usual style for programming such dialogues.

BlueLamp

Potential Patron
I don't have a good answer to that. I was using dialogueactions anyway and preferred the formatting, I guess. Good to know what's up with the checker, though. It's been an immensely helpful tool, thank you.

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I'll add support for simple variable sets with SETVAR, treating them just like as if they were set line-attributes. That should help with the false-positives.

BlueLamp

Potential Patron
Wow, cool! Sorry I didn't go and let you know about these things sooner. You can probably tell I'm not a very active member 'round here.

If you can also tackle the checker thinking "x":"*" goes unused, that'd be sweet.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.