Forced Captive (1 Viewer)

Shybear

Potential Patron
I threw this together in one session so please don't expect much from it. It's not got a whole lot of storyline. I tried to avoid any character names for flexability, Same goes for mention of being naked etc, There shouldn't be anything that won't allow her to be anyone you'd like.

You're heartless and not scared to hurt her. Shes been abducted by you, is weak and not willing. I've been told it's quite a hardcore dialogue so please take note: She isn't having fun. At all.
[attachmini=1]

Use a character you aren't attached to. Play with her arms bound behind her back. Use a cell, dungeon or similar background. Set resistance quite high - if not max.

A clothed character code i made for those who would like one to strip:
Code:
charName:Whore;mood:Angry;bodyScale:0.9675;arms:back;throatResist:97;hair:samus,1,1,1,1;iris:cat,76,68,0,1;breasts:62;skin:tan;nose:normal;lipstick:1,197,64,109,0.224;eyeshadow:55,26,99,0.522;sclera:255,48,109,0.031;blush:255,48,109,0.149;mascara:0,0,0,1,80;nailpolish:0,0,0,0;eyebrow:180,142,61,1,89,67,51,0;hairhsl:17,0.88,0.35,1;skinhsl:0,0.94,1.03,1.19;hisskinhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;hisSkin:0;hisPenis:0,1,1;balls:1,1;hisTop:shirt,238,242,245,1;hisBottoms:slacks,27,29,29,1;hisFootwear:loafers,0,0,0,1;collar:gemchoker,0,81,0,1,255,255,255,1;cuffs:leather,65,64,66,1,0,0,0,1;gag:none,0,0,0,1;panties:highleg,255,167,188,1;top:bra,255,167,188,1;armwear:none,0,0,0,1;bottoms:skirt,0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;tops:shirt,0,0,0,0.949;legwear:stripedoverknee,0,0,0,1,255,255,255,0.8;footwear:school,54,33,20,1,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;headwear:none,0,0,0,1,90,81,71,1;tonguePiercing:none,183,187,195,1;earring:teardrop,0,76,0,1

Have fun, leave feedback? and remember it's not real.

Attachments

Acceptit.txt
10.9 KB · Views: 8,511

rubix

Potential Patron
A new dialogist appears!

Good start.

I'm with you on writing dialogues that aren't too specific that you cut out a shit load of characters, but if you use the *ME*/*YOU* commands, if someone has entered a name it'll use it, if they haven't it won't. Might add to what you've got already.

I'd recommend putting a bit more material in explaining her situation; thought style will probably work best, have her reference the abduction for example.

To be honest, a fair few people have written along these lines, what you've got that no one else has is the cat girl thing, I reckon you should work more of that in. Have multiple actions that could end up triggering the "cat" lines, get a few more threads going through and you've got yourself something unique (and I've seen enough Hentai to know people dig cat girls)

Shybear

Potential Patron
rubix said:
A new dialogist appears!

Good start.

I'm with you on writing dialogues that aren't too specific that you cut out a shit load of characters, but if you use the *ME*/*YOU* commands, if someone has entered a name it'll use it, if they haven't it won't. Might add to what you've got already.

I'd recommend putting a bit more material in explaining her situation; thought style will probably work best, have her reference the abduction for example.

To be honest, a fair few people have written along these lines, what you've got that no one else has is the cat girl thing, I reckon you should work more of that in. Have multiple actions that could end up triggering the "cat" lines, get a few more threads going through and you've got yourself something unique (and I've seen enough Hentai to know people dig cat girls)

Thanks for replying!

I'll see what i can do about giving her more thought lines.
The first problem i really saw was just how fast lines were being thrown out. It's a little hard to keep up at times.
The catgirl thing would be alot easier to add to if there was a way to have a entirely new set of lines when happy mode triggers. Is that possible?

rubix

Potential Patron
Shybear said:
rubix said:
A new dialogist appears!

Good start.

Thanks for replying!

I'll see what i can do about giving her more thought lines.
The first problem i really saw was just how fast lines were being thrown out. It's a little hard to keep up at times.
The catgirl thing would be alot easier to add to if there was a way to have a entirely new set of lines when happy mode triggers. Is that possible?

Yes it is, on the in game editor there is a drop down with "Mood" as the default, if you highlight lines and open this it shows you the four mood settings, click one and a corresponding smiley will appear next to the line. This line will then only trigger when she is in that specific mode.

As for dialogue pacing, I agree. I don't know anyway to sort it.
Alot of games have featured dialogue scroll speeds as an option, No idea how you would go about implementing something like this. I think dialogue is still viewed as an optional extra (hence being auto disabled), so probably not a priority to sort out

Shybear

Potential Patron
Hah WOW, i made the whole thing in the ingame editor and i didn't notice the mood options. This opens up a lot of possibilitys! I'll play around with it some when i find the time.

astounded

Avid Affiliate
Looking forward to the evolution of your work. I enjoyed the first version.

She seems a bit unresponsive to some of his statements. You may wish to experiment with more wince/cough/shock and especially {thought} reactions that are appropriate to the situation. These can suspend disbelief better.

I also think a bit more context would be nice, while being careful to not limit the number of scenarios the dialogue works in.

See "Stockholm girl" "My Girlfriend has DID", etc, and see if there are any scripting capabilities that you haven't used yet.

More please!

Shybear

Potential Patron
astounded said:
Looking forward to the evolution of your work. I enjoyed the first version.

She seems a bit unresponsive to some of his statements. You may wish to experiment with more wince/cough/shock and especially {thought} reactions that are appropriate to the situation. These can suspend disbelief better.

I also think a bit more context would be nice, while being careful to not limit the number of scenarios the dialogue works in.

See "Stockholm girl" "My Girlfriend has DID", etc, and see if there are any scripting capabilities that you haven't used yet.

More please!

Thanks man. I'm sure you noticed some inspired things from your dialogues. Can't deny giving you credit for forcing her to swallow during deepthroat.

I'll definately work on her response more. I know for a fact i started to get sloppy. I was making entire sets of lines at once and not really adding many action triggers towards the end.

Now that i know i can seperate entire sets of lines within the same dialogue depending on her mood i'll probably work an entire second dialogue into this where she will comply. This also opens up the option for a fully broken mind should you abuse her enough without all the stuff that led to that being repeated if you continue.. I'm kinda exicited to try working 3 different full moods into one dialogue and try to make it actually work.

I'll probably need to take my first draft apart and sort everything. AaRL was right the ingame edited dialogues are a complete mess when you look open them in notepad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.