Footjob mod (1 Viewer)

Lucky_strike666

Potential Patron
Very great game, had it for like 2 years now and recently decided to play around with it again.

I used the search function for terms such as "footjob" but found only 1 results from 2012.

Is it possible to mess around with additional mods to come up with a nice footjob animation? I know that handjobs are already there so why not feet? I love my feet, sure others do too :)

aztlan

Casual Client
You could try doing it with animtools. This mod allows you to create various different positions. Find it in the LOADER. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

Lucky_strike666

Potential Patron
aztlan said:
You could try doing it with animtools. This mod allows you to create various different positions. Find it in the LOADER. http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0

Thank you very much! I'll try it tomorrow.

If anyone here still happens to have some kind of footjob mod then please let me know.

ModGuy

Content Creator
The existing position code for feet is rubbish because nobody really bothered with it.
To see this implemented don't present it as a single use request but instead a feature improvement for animtools.
Given that the whole point is to manipulate animations it would be logical that finer control is of interest to the developer and of course the end user.

I see a lot requests outright ignored because they're either incredibly specific and therefore single use or just niche interests.

Keep in mind that whatever result you do get will probably be awful at best given that the game was never designed for anything past oral.

Lucky_strike666

Potential Patron
MG said:
The existing position code for feet is rubbish because nobody really bothered with it.
To see this implemented don't present it as a single use request but instead a feature improvement for animtools.
Given that the whole point is to manipulate animations it would be logical that finer control is of interest to the developer and of course the end user.

I see a lot requests outright ignored because they're either incredibly specific and therefore single use or just niche interests.

Keep in mind that whatever result you do get will probably be awful at best given that the game was never designed for anything past oral.

I get what you're saying. Foot fetishism is really not such a rare thing anymore, so I figured that the years after the game was made, at least 1 person would show enough interest in modding the game to have other animations by now. I don't mean to sound like an egoistic guy who only wants something for his own pleasure, I think it would just be a great request in general.

Other than that, is Konashion still around? He was really active 3 years ago and it seems like he just abandoned his own fantastic game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.