Fluttershy (1 Viewer)

JayWAllen

Potential Patron
...please.

(After the below post, I feel the need to point out that all I would want is just hair. Really, don't modify the nose or anything. I'm looking for a girl who looks like Fluttershy, not a pegasus sucking SDMan. Then again, you're the artists here, do what you will.)

mvgthz.jpg

2gx39yh.png

2rp9t2p.png

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Tattoos aren't possible either.

However, there is a topic in the Mods>Mod Imports forum for tattoos, you could request such a tattoo from one of the few people who do work in there.

NetNavi

Potential Patron
Also don't forget there's a significant amount of FIM hentai that has the main ponies being turned into humans, which is actually pretty awesome.

JayWAllen

Potential Patron
NetNavi is right; there's a great Rainbow Dash and Rarity elsewhere on the interwebs. Also, I've seen screenshots of a Pinkie Pie, but they've gotta be fake, as she had a Cutie Mark. The Dash is great: rainbow hair, kick the blue skin up, and she's a hottie.

dark daisuke

Potential Patron
well i think everyone's kinda missing the point here anyway. from what i read, he just wants the hair and not quite sure but the skin color which is easy enough for anyone to do on there own. So really he just needs the hair.

NetNavi

Potential Patron
We didn't miss the point, just pointed out that FIM hair does not automatically mean pony body mod.

JayWAllen

Potential Patron
I think after the first two suggestions my first post is fine, but for the sake of the recent activity, I reitterate: yes, given that I can change body and eye color eaisily, and tattoo mods are separate-and/or-unavailable, all I am asking for here is the hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.