1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Floating Stock Headband

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by PeleDemandsSacrifice1192, Nov 20, 2016.

1. PeleDemandsSacrifice1192

PeleDemandsSacrifice1192 Potential Patron

I've had this bug for a while in loader, but it's finally annoyed me enough to post for help.
    [​IMG]
    Problem is, I don't know which mod is causing it. I'll post a zip file of my setup. Any help would be appreciated. WARNING: it's a really large file!
    SDT.zip

Last edited: Nov 20, 2016
  2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Thank you for taking initiative here and sharing the necessary files. Unfortunately, I'm not willing to download such a large ZIP file yet. Let's run through some general troubleshooting first; I'll check out the ZIP file if we're still stuck.

Could you please attempt to launch the game via the Flash Player Projector content debugger? Then try to activate and deactivate the headband (by clicking through the ◄ and ► selector buttons) in the hope that you'll encounter a specific error message -- which we can then investigate.

Can you click the Reset button, then close the game and reopen it? Does the floating headband immediately reappear? Or does the headband remain hidden until you manually activate it (at which point it shows off the weird floaty position)?

Can you try using Animtools to swap the characters into a very different position (such as "reverse cowgirl")? Does the hairband remain in the usual floaty position (e.g. a few centimeters above the girl's head) or does it do something very different?

Can you try some of the other stock headwear items, such as the Cat Ears or Ox Horns? Do they all show similar position errors, or is this problem unique to the Band?

3. PeleDemandsSacrifice1192

PeleDemandsSacrifice1192 Potential Patron

Used the flash debug projector as suggested. No errors accept a huge shit load of errors as soon as the dressing gown overtop mod from Iago loads as well as for every other mod that loads afterwards that look like this:

TypeError: Error #1010: A term is undefined and has no properties.
    at SDTMods::ModPackage/followColorSlider()

After everything loads, the same error keeps popping up repeatedly almost every second to the point where it's impossible to actually play the game so I was forced to dismiss all errors. After that when changing the headband no errors popped up.

When using the reset button, closing, then reopening the headband doesn't appear immediately, which I assume is good.

When using an alternate Animtools position it does stay in the same position but moves with the head.

All other headwear items, both stock and mods, are in the correct positions.