Fleshlight V-Stroker???? (1 Viewer)

John Doughe

Potential Patron
Any way to link this (EDIT by moderator: Super Deep Throat) to the v-stroker for fleshlight???

Last edited by a moderator:

John Doughe

Potential Patron
What do you mean by "this"?
Very respectfully,
fleet (moderator)

V-stroker from flesh light uses swf files to link to videos that you control the action with the wireless transmitter / receiver that attached to the top of the fleshlight and connected to the usb receiver.

So when you move the fleshlight up, it is like moving the mouse up or if you push it down it is like moving the mouse down.

Thrixx 3d sexvilla has support for it, so you can control the penis thrusts by how you thrust the fleshlight.

This game would be amazing with it. I mean SDT (Super Deepthroat)

Vstroker.com

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
So when you move the fleshlight up, it is like moving the mouse up or if you push it down it is like moving the mouse down.

Thrixx 3d sexvilla has support for it, so you can control the penis thrusts by how you thrust the fleshlight.

This game would be amazing with it. I mean SDT (Super Deepthroat)
There's nothing on that webpage about an API. It's conceivable that we could rig SDT to accept input from the V-Stroker, but we'd need either:
  • a public API
  • someone who owns a V-Stoker and is willing to hack its I/O stream
None of the major SDT modders have mentioned this device before, so it might be tricky to actually test the hypothetical mod. We'd need to send test builds to an owner of the V-Stroker, without even being able to verify the basic functionality of the software beforehand.

John Doughe

Potential Patron
There's nothing on that webpage about an API. It's conceivable that we could rig SDT to accept input from the V-Stroker, but we'd need either:
  • a public API
  • someone who owns a V-Stoker and is willing to hack its I/O stream
None of the major SDT modders have mentioned this device before, so it might be tricky to actually test the hypothetical mod. We'd need to send test builds to an owner of the V-Stroker, without even being able to verify the basic functionality of the software beforehand.
I have one of the v-stroker flesh lights and several of the v-stroker videos (which are a collection of .flv files and .swf files with what I assume is a special flash player executable).

stuntcock

Content Creator
I have one of the v-stroker flesh lights and several of the v-stroker videos (which are a collection of .flv files and .swf files with what I assume is a special flash player executable).
We could attempt to decompile one of the SWF files, which might give us enough information to integrate the relevant functions into SDT. Unfortunately:
  • the website that you linked above is a paywalled, so distributing the SWF files to SDT modders would presumably be frowned upon
  • the Flash software might interface with driver software installed on your PC (which SDT modders don't possess)
  • the Flash software might be obfuscated to resist copying/tampering
  • the package might include DRM features
  • even if decompilation is successful, SDT modders would still be unable to test anything because they don't have access to the hardware. Development would probably be quite slow and frustrating.

John Doughe

Potential Patron
We could attempt to decompile one of the SWF files, which might give us enough information to integrate the relevant functions into SDT. Unfortunately:
  • the website that you linked above is a paywalled, so distributing the SWF files to SDT modders would presumably be frowned upon
  • the Flash software might interface with driver software installed on your PC (which SDT modders don't possess)
  • the Flash software might be obfuscated to resist copying/tampering
  • the package might include DRM features
  • even if decompilation is successful, SDT modders would still be unable to test anything because they don't have access to the hardware. Development would probably be quite slow and frustrating.
Well I am willing to help in any way possible within reason. Thrixx 3d games were able to get the API somehow to develop connectivity between the device and their game, so it might worth at least checking into, maybe they offer the API freely to developers (some companies do). I figure this would be simple once the API were available since the videos are all flash oriented and the interface is flash developed.

I found this blog from a guy developing a vstroker enabled cockhero series

Cock Hero Revolution: Use Vstroker output in a java program

He has a java script that parses the accelerometer in the vstroker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.