[Flash] Yakyuken (e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods (1 Viewer)

Password42

Content Creator
Yakyuken (Flash game from e-ohkoku.jp) Uncensor & English Mods

The current version is 4.33u released January 28, 2017.

Further updates are suspended indefinitely.

Changelog:
  • The new characters Alisa Illinichina Amiella (from God Eater) and Mihaya Kakei a.k.a. "Blood Leopard" (from Accel World) have been added and uncensored.

This is the release thread for my Uncensor & English mods for E-ohkoku's Yakyuken flash game; the unmodified game can be found at: e-ohkoku.jp/contents/yakyu_K
I'll be updating each time e-ohkoku updates the game.
(See also my threads on LoversLab, Hongfire, and ULMF).

In this simple game of "strip rock, paper, scissors" (the Japanese game of "Yakyuken"; see: Yakyuken - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia), there are hundreds of female characters popular in Japan to choose from, and you choose two who will compete against each other. One character is controlled by you, the player, while the other is AI-controlled. After each round of rock, paper, scissors, the loser removes one article of clothing. The first character to become completely naked is the loser - although all things considered, even if you lose, you still win!

Everything you need to play the game is included in the attached archives. Simply extract Yakyuken.7z to a location of your choosing, then extract the Update archive and overwrite files when asked. Then you can run either "Yakyuken.swf" or "Yakyuken English.swf" to play the Japanese or English version of the game, respectively. Please note that the English text is embedded in the game by e-ohkoku himself, and all I did was enable it.

For further information, please view the Readme.txt.

Please also note that this is NOT related to the "Naked Festival" game that can be found on DLsite: Naked Festival ver.2.0 (Language: English) [e-ohkoku] | DLsite
This is my own edit of the files publicly available from e-ohkoku.jp and is not derived in any way from the DLsite version.

Attached are some screenshots of the game in action. Note that the three images immediately below are animated pngs, and should display correctly (after clicking to view the full image) in Firefox and Safari, but might not animate in Chrome.

Please report bugs (e.g. a character that is still censored) here should you find any.

Enjoy! :grin:

Attachments

• Main menu.png
    Main menu.png
    335.6 KB · Views: 4,145
  • Athena Asamiya.png
    Athena Asamiya.png
    439.6 KB · Views: 4,735
  • Chie Satonaka.png
    Chie Satonaka.png
    501 KB · Views: 4,879
  • Dark Magician Girl.png
    Dark Magician Girl.png
    424.7 KB · Views: 4,493
  • Colette vs Presea.png
    Colette vs Presea.png
    330.7 KB · Views: 4,296
Yakyuken.7z
32.5 MB · Views: 14,564

Update 4.33u.7z
6.2 MB · Views: 7,032

Last edited:

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.76u. If you have already downloaded the previous version of the game, all you need to do to update is download "Update 3.76u.7z" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.77u. If you have already downloaded any previous version of the game, all you need to do to update now is download "Update 3.77u.7z" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.78u. As before, if you have already downloaded any complete previous version of the game, all you need to do to update now is download "Update 3.78u.7z" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.80u. As before, if you have already downloaded any complete previous version of the game, all you need to do to update now is download "Update 3.80u.7z" and extract its contents into the same location where you have the game already installed, overwriting when asked.

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.82u. You should know the drill by now; if not, updating is the same procedure as above.

Last edited by a moderator:

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.83u. There are a couple new features rather than just the typical new character; check out the first post for changelog and download, as always.

Password42

Content Creator
The game has been updated to version 3.84u. If you happen to be reading this, you likely are already quite familiar with this game and my edits, so thanks for checking this thread and I hope you continue to enjoy.

In related news, I will be releasing an English & Uncensored version of e-ohkoku's MineBlocks very soon. Stay tuned, if you're interested.

Last edited:

Password42

Content Creator
E-ohkoku has a tradition of major character updates around Christmastime, and this year is no exception! Version 3.92u is now available. Merry Christmas everybody!

Password42

Content Creator
Update 3.96u has been released, three new characters this time. See the first post for changelog and download.

Password42

Content Creator
Update 3.99u has been released, featuring (among others) Mitsuru from Persona 3 -- finally another character I actually know!

Password42

Content Creator
Update 4.01u has been released, featuring some girls from somewhere. Maybe you've heard of them, maybe not!

Password42

Content Creator
It's time for an update -- version 4.05u. Four new characters this time, ranging from series you might have heard of to an obscure mobile game that doesn't even have an English Wikipedia article!

Password42

Content Creator
It seems I forgot to include the English .swf in the last upload, whoops! :oops: It's back again for version 4.07u, along with two new characters.

Password42

Content Creator
Version 4.09u is out with two new characters: Astraea (from Heaven's Lost Property) and Kaori Fujimiya (from One Week Friends).

Password42

Content Creator
Version 4.11u is out with two new characters: Kuroyukihime (from Accel World) and Tsubasa Kazanari (from Symphogear).

Password42

Content Creator
Version 4.13u is out with two new characters: Tohka Yatogami (from Date A Live) and Miyuki Shiba (from The Irregular at Magic High School).

Password42

Content Creator
Version 4.15u is out with two new characters: Mei Mishima (from Kemeko Deluxe!) and Setsura (from Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan).

If you're confused about chibi #414, then you had better read up on Kemeko Deluxe!

Password42

Content Creator
Version 4.19u is uploaded, with four new characters: Nico Yazawa (from Love Live!), Lucy Heartfilia (from Fairy Tail), Fuuko (from Accel World), and Lily (from Puyo Puyo).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.