Fishnet tops please! (1 Viewer)

cwking420

Potential Patron
I was hopeing someone could make fishnet tops for use without loader. Referance shots below. And many thanks to anyone who takes this on.

srotu

Potential Patron
i think i requested this a while back or maybe while talking with someone but i will second it

srotu

Potential Patron
i dont think you could make it small mesh i do think if large or a meduim mesh would work i'll see if i can find some pics

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
I think you may be posting in the wrong board...

But Dante made a Loader Mod with that as part of it here:

http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=2898.0

srotu

Potential Patron
TOlive made one couldnt find any other pics of a large mesh top

Attachments

• Goth_Steph_Preview.png
    Goth_Steph_Preview.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 1,606

srotu

Potential Patron
cwking420 said:
srotu said:
TOlive made one couldnt find any other pics of a large mesh top

Dosen't that one need the loader to use? Because I was hoping for a vanilla STD mod.
dont the mesh top dosent load just teh bottoms i grabbed it to show it so maybe some on can make it for us

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
cwking420 said:
Hank East said:
Shouldn't this be on the requests board?

Rule number 5 on the request board states that it is for hair imports/hair assesories only. This is neither so. NO!!!
Yes, actually it does, I just haven't updated the Rules to accommodate for costume imports.

It's also difficult when I don't know what the current limitations are on official imports, which it sounds like there may not be any for her.

cwking420

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
cwking420 said:
Hank East said:
Shouldn't this be on the requests board?

Rule number 5 on the request board states that it is for hair imports/hair assesories only. This is neither so. NO!!!
Yes, actually it does, I just haven't updated the Rules to accommodate for costume imports.

It's also difficult when I don't know what the current limitations are on official imports, which it sounds like there may not be any for her.

Whoops, MY BAD.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Xteam has created a variety of fishnet tops which are vanilla-capable, although he has currently published them as Loader mods. He'll hopefully re-publish them in the coming weeks.

If you're reading this message in 2016 and he still hasn't done so, then send me a PM and I'll fix them.

This thread will be moved to Filled Requests.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.