Fishnet gloves (1 Viewer)

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
I was wondering if someone would like to do gloves like this? :)

http://www.cryoflesh.com/shop/images/Large%20Hole%20Fishnet%20Gloves%20Comb.jpg

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=50307822

americanole

Potential Patron
Had one made already, if I remember correctly, I used dante's Abby Scuito import to start these gloves with.

The problem I ran into is that I can't seem to able to make them fully RGB-compatible, righthand and lefthandgloves don't seem to like rgbfill layers (the two parts with 2 frames in them). Not sure, I suppose I'm just doing something wrong and rgbfill layer needs to have 2 frames as well or something among those lines.

The black ones are fine, however.

fish.png
View attachment net.swf

Last edited by a moderator:

sby

Content Creator
Coder
those happen to be created by my alternate template?

if so, i believe the changes that i have made in my next templateextension will fix that.
after some testing i will send it off to modguy to include in the next loader (that means he will have to post an update xD )

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
americanole said:
Had one made already, if I remember correctly, I used dante's Abby Scuito import to start these gloves with.

The problem I ran into is that I can't seem to able to make them fully RGB-compatible, righthand and lefthandgloves don't seem to like rgbfill layers (the two parts with 2 frames in them). Not sure, I suppose I'm just doing something wrong and rgbfill layer needs to have 2 frames as well or something among those lines.

The black ones are fine, however.

americanole

Potential Patron
sby said:
those happen to be created by my alternate template?

if so, i believe the changes that i have made in my next templateextension will fix that.
after some testing i will send it off to modguy to include in the next loader (that means he will have to post an update xD )
Oh, so it's possibly not my fault then? Phew, I really was wondering why the hell doesn't it work.

Dotar said:
Thats awesome :) this is exactly what I was talking about.

However outside handjob mode, they seem to act abit weird.

The gloves, I'm really not sure about your issue, it might be that I sent you some half-ass version or maybe it's your loader/mods that do that. I really can't tell. Anyhow, I added some black stripes as cuffs so that it looks smoother when she bends her hand. Try this one. If it doesn't work, then I guess it's an issue on your end as I didn't find any hand position.View attachment fingerless.swf
GL2png.png

GL3.png

GL4.png

GL5.png

GL1png.png

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
Interesting.. :/

Do I need to use some mod to get these working? I tried in loader.swf without any other mod & with sdt.swf, I could't get this to show until I put moreclothing mod back on, and then I still had this problem:

I'm using latest loader/sdt :(

nbap06.jpg

sby

Content Creator
Coder
Dotar said:
Interesting.. :/

Do I need to use some mod to get these working? I tried in loader.swf without any other mod & with sdt.swf, I could't get this to show until I put moreclothing mod back on, and then I still had this problem:

I'm using latest loader/sdt :(

nbap06.jpg
the mod uses my templateExtension, which comes with the loader as one of the $init mods.

after loading the mod, do you ever lower the menu? the costume should update when the game is in it's 'running' mode.
(this small quirk has since been fixed in the next version of the templateExtension which i need to give to modguy)

since some user testing should be tried out, here is a copy of my new version to swap in (don't run both at the same time)
put it in the $init/Default folder and change the $init 'mods.txt' file to point to the new version instead of the old version

edit - the reason it works with moreclothingV2 is because moreclothing has some backup code from the templateExtension, which i plan to remove in the next version of moreclothing

edit - file attachment now included with loader

Dotar

Vivacious Visitor
sby said:
the mod uses my templateExtension, which comes with the loader as one of the $init mods.

after loading the mod, do you ever lower the menu? the costume should update when the game is in it's 'running' mode.
(this small quirk has since been fixed in the next version of the templateExtension which i need to give to modguy)

since some user testing should be tried out, here is a copy of my new version to swap in (don't run both at the same time)
put it in the $init/Default folder and change the $init 'mods.txt' file to point to the new version instead of the old version

edit - the reason it works with moreclothingV2 is because moreclothing has some backup code from the templateExtension, which i plan to remove in the next version of moreclothing

Ok, this fixed the problem.

Thank you! :)

And thx for the awesome mods you have made ^_^

& thx to americanole for this awesome mod also :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.