First time dialog (1 Viewer)

fruitloops

Potential Patron
Like most of you I love SDT and I finally decided to contribute. Some of the dialogs here doesn't suit my fantasy so while my parents are home and I'm feeling a bit sexually frustrated I wrote my own dialog. My dialog started off for just me because I have a huge boner for the Magma grunt in Pokemon s/r/e so I wrote a dialog for her and than mine started to become general so I decided to make this for everybody. This has like a few pokemon reference in this but you can just delete those, Magma grunt calls you a brat a lot in this and you just beat her at a battle and that somehow lead up to a blowjob. I tried to write a lot for every action, especially the handjob scene. Idk. I kind of copied maybe some other peoples lines just to fill in so sorry for that. Please review and if you like my writing I could do some request.

Attachments

Grunt.txt
4.6 KB · Views: 1,274

Pim_gd

Content Creator
Nice length for a first dialogue!
I looked it over for you and found a couple things of interest.

Many of your lines don't end with a period of exclamation mark or question mark or w/e... and that's a bit of a turn-off (more like a distraction) to me. It's also a missed opportunity for extra impact on some lines (compare "oh god yes" and "Oh god, YES!").
So I went in and "fixed" those.

Typo's/styling I wasn't sure about:
cum_in_throat:"Oh god, hard cord brat"
I assume it's hardcore and I've replaced it with that.

first_throat:"All right"
... this is where styling is paramount. I can't tell if it's "Alllright!" as in "Hell yeah!" or "Alright" as in "Okay" or even the weirdest of them all "all right" as in "not left".
I went for Alright! in the end.

first_throat:"Well brat looks like you're tougher than you look."
sounds strange but it's not a typo. Replaced with "seems like"

I would suggest working a bit more with moods. You've got 1x Ahegao for a swallow line and 1x Normal for a drool line but there's more opportunity here, especially for angry mood for cum in eye, maybe.
held:"Okay okay you win bra- master."
that line would be perfect for setting her back to normal mood from angry again.

There might be a lot of grammatical issues left with the dialogue but that's because I feel it's not within my authority to change those lines (as adding comma's and such changes the... pacing of the dialogue, and the tone of some of the lines).

I like how you went out of your way to write for a lot of different actions - I didn't even knew hand_job_stroke was a valid trigger!

Is there some character code you prefer to use with this?

Attachments

GruntFixed.txt
4.7 KB · Views: 742

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.