First ryona vid (Electrocuted Sailor Scouts from the SNES Sailor Moon Fighting Game) (1 Viewer)

deffwarrant

Potential Patron

I'm kinda into the flashing skeleton thing ( I posted about that a while back as my first post :p) and I havn't seen a video yet with the Sailor Moon games like this, so I made one.

First time trying something like this. May do more with various other elemental attacks from various other games as well if you guys end up liking this one and I'm doing this correctly haha. If I AM doing something wrong, please let me know so I can fix that in possible future vids. Thanks & enjoy (:

---------- Post added 08-22-2012 at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-21-2012 at 12:23 AM ----------

Another one I did when I had time

Last edited by a moderator:
O

officerlumpy

Strange how you're supposed to only see the bones, but for some reason we can see the uvula.

C

cvhuisdv

awww man that's it,the anime character looks hot and sexy when electricuted but its too short and not much variety in it.To make matters worse,we cant even see the full body :(
Are there any more scene where she(or any anime characters wearing swimsuit like outfits)getting a good ryona?

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
Although I love to see the actual female gets electrocuted and not her skeleton version but Thanks for your efforts and keep posting :) , I am an electrocution fan and I hope from you to post some electrocution that shows the actual female

deffwarrant

Potential Patron
Thanks for the feedback, I do know quite a few more where the actual girl can be seen, and will make some like that C:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.