First-Person Boxing Game (1 Viewer)

qwerty305

Potential Patron
I have yet to title this. I'm going to attempt to produce a boxing game centered on ryona and related genres. Ideally, it is a game that can satisfy any taste related to the main concept.
The game is action-like, like UFG. It will probably have similar events, so it won't exactly be "boxing".
Edited: (7/13/15)
I changed to using a 3D engine, because it'll be easier to expand, and players might be able to use their own characters. The only thing is that I'll have to learn lua, which means it'll be a while before I can really start with the stuff. But now at least I don't have to make the graphics myself since I can export other models into this game.
I can also make optional blood, opponent and player gender, team play, optional clothing, etc. It just has to be put into code.
Other notes: Possible Mac & Linux support

So I have some questions for anyone interested in playing.
What kind of controls would work the best? Ex. Arrow keys & spacebar, point and click, both, etc.
What special moves the opponent would use? What can you use?
Difficulty?
Any suggestion is welcome. It can probably support any ideas you guys have.

Last edited by a moderator:

hayoto

Vivacious Visitor
sweet idea dude. Since my profesion has nothing to do with videgame making i cant help you in those things, but i really enjoy ryona so heres what i would like the most about this idea: In ryona cases i prefer low difficulty so i can focus my attention in enjoying the view. Also i think the more realistic the batter: i mean blood, bruises, stunning blows, pain moans, opponents getting tired, and of course awesome ko's, i would like to see those girls going completely unconcious.

nonniemouse

Casual Client
Not familiar with UFG, but this would be very cool!

I certainly would appreciate being able to play a male character, with an option to turn up the violence (blood and more damage, perhaps a deathmatch format?). Customizable difficulty would be nice: sometimes it'd be nice to just stomp your opponent, but sometimes I like to give them a chance too. Very rare are games that are designed to properly reward the players with appropriate action when they win or lose (most clearly cater to one crowd or the other).

As for moves, I'd love to be able to perform some nasty low blows... and for the AI to do the same to me! Equal opportunity and all that :) Probably an option to turn AI low blows on/off would please most people.

darent

Potential Patron
I agree with the lowblows!, I enjoy both giving and recieving ;) most games tend to be one sided only but it would be very cool if you could make your game both femdom and maledom, depending on how you play hehehehe

Leonard F

Potential Patron
I'd love to see a game like that, and would love being able to choose to be male. I hope the idea works out.

mudball2

Potential Patron
Linux support would be nice. I definitely love the idea. Looking forward to trying it. :)

ThatForumNoob

Potential Patron
I have yet to title this. I'm going to attempt to produce a boxing game centered on ryona and related genres. Ideally, it is a game that can satisfy any taste related to the main concept.
The game is action-like, like UFG. It will probably have similar events, so it won't exactly be "boxing".
Edited: (7/13/15)
I changed to using a 3D engine, because it'll be easier to expand, and players might be able to use their own characters. The only thing is that I'll have to learn lua, which means it'll be a while before I can really start with the stuff. But now at least I don't have to make the graphics myself since I can export other models into this game.
I can also make optional blood, opponent and player gender, team play, optional clothing, etc. It just has to be put into code.
Other notes: Possible Mac & Linux support

So I have some questions for anyone interested in playing.
What kind of controls would work the best? Ex. Arrow keys & spacebar, point and click, both, etc.
What special moves the opponent would use? What can you use?
Difficulty?
Any suggestion is welcome. It can probably support any ideas you guys have.

I wish you good luck,I'm restarting development on a similar one;on rpg maker to stay true to it's looks however.
Depending on the engine I might be able to give you some animations to help you a little with your project though
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.