Final Fight and Streets of Rage (1 Viewer)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Just ran across these on Megavideo.

A kind of Final Fight
Part 1

Part 2
[video]http://megavideo.com/?v=1UF987O8[/video]

Blaze vs Mr. X
[video]http://megavideo.com/?v=T8S48NEY[/video]

Last edited:

ninjaryona

Potential Patron
I also have some on my ninja ryona thread... =D

I've seen the Streets of Rage one before, liked it except the killing part. And yay for Maki!

Last edited by a moderator:

KebloGoblin

Ryonani Teamster
I enjoyed the Maki one, though I'd have to say that I didn't think it was especially interesting until the end.
Also, I don't want to seem petty, but the Streets of Rage video's mislabeled(it should be Blaze Vs Mr. X, not Axel). I agree with ninjaryona on that one, it was rather good until the murder at the end of it.

By the way, the Blaze Vs Mr. X video was made by a guy called Grampus13 who hosted it on his youtube account until the video was taken down. While that videos gone, he still has a few others similar to it, and updates on rares occasions with new ones.

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Thanks for that correction and the information about the maker. I'll have to check that out.

vardaeregion

Ryonani Teamster
Geez, i thought that blaze vid was lost in the eternal dephts of the internet^^ i remember watching this on youtube and was surprised, how long it actually was on the plattform.

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I loved that Streets of Rage one, only because it was uploaded on YouTube and it lasted THAT long. Also the editing was really wonderful in it.

The one with Maki, was that Mugen? The video was made realy well, it sure didn't feel like it was Mugen. *sighs* I've been working on Mugen the last few deays, but only on the character screen the whole time...maybe I should start, you know, PLAYING it.

NOTE: NOW I remember what I wanted to say! I wonder is that Tyris Flare one still up there soemwhere? I saw it years and years ago. It was linked in the Golden Axe website, but it was to the YouTube link which has since been taking down.

S

stealthz

Same here. I have heard about the Tyris Flare video but never seen it. Wonder if anyone had it, or at least tell me what is in there.

Ryonassault

Ryonani Teamster
Does anyone have a downloadable version of the Blaze vs. Mr X vid? I used to have one but it got corrupted somehow =(

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
You should be able to save it with JDownloader, or any number of download managers out there.

J

jessy_lovetxp

Amazing, simply amazing, I would like to know how to make this stuff, because I allways wantetd to do a scene with Mai Shiranui, if any one have a Tutorial, is very wellcome

K

keeblerelf

Woah. Totally missed the Final Fight one. I always wondered what all those HD shots of Maki on 4chan were for!
(The ones I saw there were Maki in HD getting bear-hugged by a sprite. These are Maki in HD getting raped by sprite enemies.)

Also, anyone else having seeking issues after saving stuff off MegaVideo?

noice1

Potential Patron
I just downloaded one of the vids and was able to seek. It wasn't perfect but I could skip around to different parts. I don't think it's the videos, if you are having issues.

K

keeblerelf

I just downloaded one of the vids and was able to seek. It wasn't perfect but I could skip around to different parts. I don't think it's the videos, if you are having issues.

Hmm. I'll import the files to another machine tomorrow and see if the programs there work any different.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I just use jdownloader to save stuff from youtube and megaupload vids...

It's an open source free to use program, so give it a try ;)

noice1

Potential Patron
I think he did download the files, he mentions "after saving" them. If a video isn't working like it should in VLC and MPC, that's just odd.

K

keeblerelf

det helped me out with that one. I kept using stand-alone programs so much, I forget to update the codec packages. I figure this problem will happen again in a few months. :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.