Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (1 Viewer)

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
I started downloading this a couple weeks ago, but canceled it because the nude mods that I thought could be used were from around pre-release and the feedback was along the lines of "wow, already? this game will be full of sexy mods!"
645590f5-6a99-4afc-95f4-c820335bb61c.png

Than everything went silent and FFXIV:ARR was never heard from again :(

Any opinions on this game and its sexiness?
does anyone know of a working nude mod?

by the way, this mod for 1.0 does NOT count:
ffxiv-nude-patches-more-2.jpg

I thought Final Fantasy had a huge following? What happened?

E

Exif

For a couple years there was nothing for A Realm Reborn, but a while back a JP player created a barbie doll mod, and then more recently another person created a full node patch complete with modeled/textured nipples and genitalia. However, that person elected to charge five dollars for the patch, so it's not free.

Here's the thread with more info over at Neko Sentai:
Miqo'te Female Nude(ish) Dat 3.0 - Neko-Sentai

You can find the barbie doll mod there on the first page, but the proper nude patch is at page 4 or 5. A sample is included, as well as a link to where you can buy it if you feel like it.

I went ahead and dropped the guy five dollars since I've been waiting a while for someone to make something for FFXIV and I like the character models in the game, and it doesn't look bad, but if you're a brand new player I don't see the point in purchasing it if you aren't invested in the game itself. Patch or not, the game's pretty fun and has some really nice character/gear models.

You can see some screenshots of the mod here:
Neko-Sentai - View Single Post - Miqo'te Female Nude(ish) Dat 3.0

Edit: It's worth nothing, however, that the game received a large content update a few days ago that broke this mod. The creator has said it will be fixed within the week.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Great! I would never have found that and it might help someone out. I'm not going to pay for a nude mod unless I liked the game, and I'm not going to try the game without a nude mod.. So this doesn't really help me but I'm glad at least the information is available, so thanks!

Mud

Vivacious Visitor
Wait... isn't that illegal anyway? Mods for these games are already in a pretty gray area where the devs can't really do anything about it other than making them no longer work if they really wanted to, but charging money for editing material that doesn't belong to you sounds like the sort of thing the game devs would actually be able to slam down with the full force of the law.

KiTiTy

Avid Affiliate
Mud, that's not at all what I was asking about and is irrelevant as far as my fact finding quest goes on nude mods for pso2. He put in the work to make the mods, its a shame he charges for them but thats just a result of nobody doing it for free.

Lets not muddy up the content of my threads with righteous crusades against modding and customization please. Relevant information that I'm still looking for would include other nude mods, or sources for nude mods.

masterj360

Vivacious Visitor
hmmm I got nude mods for pso2 free . Not sure if its the same guy but the ones I download are from his Twitter page and he constantly updates them to work on newer patches. asqvenkl (@asqvenkl) | Twitter I'd like to use the nude mod for XIV but endgame is so serious I cant afford to lose concentration lol The gear customization looks pretty cool but modding this game is probably more risky now with so many updated hotfixes breaking any mods you make

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.