final fantasy XIII topless Vanille (1 Viewer)

rathren

Potential Patron
Made this with Texmod :)

ver1:
ff1.png ff2.png

ver2:
ff5.png ff3.png

Sazh what are you looking at? :confused:
ff8.png

Made ver.2 actually looking a lot better ingame but not that much better on the screenshots
She is actually kinda nude at the bottom too now. You can barely ever see that tho :rolleyes:

ff7.png

I am looking to improve it when I have time and you guys like it so far :)

Installation:
-download ver1: View attachment ff3.rar ver2: View attachment ff4.rar
-unpack
-get texmod (google it)
-open .tpf file with texmod
-much fun :)

If someone manages to open the game fullscreen through texmod pls tell me how he did it. No matter what I do when I run it with texmod it's windowed for me. :/

Last edited by a moderator:

Cultkiller

Potential Patron
Very nice. I'll enjoy having Vanille in my party even more than usual now :D Hope to see a fang mod like this.

rathren

Potential Patron
Happy you like it :) I updated to ver2 It's looking better now and the bottom is nude, too :D
I might try to make this for other characters in the future. But for now I am to annoyed having to run it in window mode to use the mod. Kinda kills the fun using my own mod:(

Here some screenshots of the update:

ff7.png ff5.png

ff3.png

Cultkiller

Potential Patron
yeah i noticed that using texmod forces you into windowed mode. quite a bummer, but what can you do? All I can say is good job so far.

rathren

Potential Patron
Yes this works with Texmod. And Texmod is for Pc only :/

I never play on consoles so I don't really know. But if there is something like Texmod available for PS3 it should work since both versions have the same textures.

H

hxbd

come on~guy~ i wish u could release a full nude mod. That would be much appreciated! thanks any for sharing this mod and ,i love the girl Vanille :o

Cailveh

Potential Patron
What's is funny is that there's a nude model of Vanille in the game for Ps3... don't know if this exist in the pc version, but it world be amazing if someone could use it

rathren

Potential Patron
What's is funny is that there's a nude model of Vanille in the game for Ps3... don't know if this exist in the pc version, but it world be amazing if someone could use it

Yes, you are right there is and getting the model out seems to be possible but replacing the orginal vanille model with the nude model seems to be the tricky part :/

CyberMatrix

Potential Patron

If someone manages to open the game fullscreen through texmod pls tell me how he did it. No matter what I do when I run it with texmod it's windowed for me. :/
Creat shortcut of game to desktop and add -fullscreen in target from (right click on shortcut) ^^ it will run in fullscreen and lock in 1280x720 resolution @@
Sorry @@ it dont work with TextMod

rathren

Potential Patron
Damn, getting this fullscreen and in Texmod would really multivate me making more mods :/ But thank you for the try it was a good approach :)

S

sikotik13

If you do a google search for "ffxiii steam windowed borderless" it'll pull up some results (assuming you don't want to run GeDoSaTo, since I'm not sure how compatible that is with texmod). Similar to the fix for windowed borderless fix for Borderlands. 720p does not necessarily upscale well, but it looks pretty much identical to running in fullscreen anyway.

rathren

Potential Patron
Yea I usaly use GeDoGaTo it makes it look a lot better. But I will try it out, thanks :)

rathren

Potential Patron
Found a way to run full screen with texmod

Code:
^!f::
WinGetTitle, currentWindow, A
IfWinExist %currentWindow%
{    WinSet, Style, ^0xC00000 ; toggle title bar    
WinMove, , , 0, 0, 1920, 1080
}
return
The hotkey this creates is Control+Alt+f. It applies changes to whatever window has focus. If you wanted to use this script, all you'd need to do is:

1. Install AutoHotkey
  2. Copy the script to a text file and name it something like MaxFull.ahk
  3. Right click on your new script and use Run as Administrator.

Here a 4k screenshot.It's looking good :D
ff2.jpg

CyberMatrix

Potential Patron
your mod is good , waiting for fang and lightning . and serath of Final fantasy 13-2

Fang and Lighting they dont have body shave @@, it almost impossible to make a full body mode for them.
@@ I know you Tiger Tank, form GVN, right ?
@Rathren : thank you so much.

Tiger tank

Potential Patron
lol yes :cool: anyway can you add model directly to gmae , replace her model and texture , so she can full nude , and we don't need use Texmod ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.