[PC] Fighting Yuna (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Hi people!

This is a sidescrolling fight or rape game, with simple controls and very nice, cumulative rape scenes.

First the controls:

Left Arrow -> move left
Right Arrow -> move right
Z button -> flash enemies (charms all human enemies in front of you, charmed enemies die in one hit.)
X button -> kick (basic attack, does damage)
EDIT: And you can press Down Arrow -> duck (good for avoiding whips)

Every time you use the flash ability, you build up a little SP. Getting raped fills up sp, and when the SP bar fills out, whatever is currently raping you cums, dealing massive amounts of damage.

You cannot get raped until you lose all of your clothing, however this only takes 3 hits so be careful.

When being raped just mash the left and right arrow keys to escape.

When being raped by an enemy, others may join in. There is a variety of combinations, all based on what raped you first and what wandered by while you were occupied.

Each enemy has an attack pattern, and beyond that it's trial and error to figure it out, then practice to pull it off.

FULL GAME LINK
Fighting Yuna.part1.rar <-part 1
Fighting Yuna.part2.rar <-part2

Do you want to see screenshots?I will give a link for that

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ093483

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:14 AM ----------

It's not my save game but all gallery is opened! (:

save.ini

D

dummy

Nice! I really like this type of game that you actually get the rape scene in game and not from the game over. I really don't like the game which you have to actually lose and game over before you can get the scene, cuz that makes me have to replay from the start again -_-. Also, the game isn't much complicate too, which is a good thing to me.

So thanks for the game!

oni-san

Potential Patron
meh. I enjoy it. terrible lag issues, woeful lack of yuri, and somewhat short, but I really enjoyed it.

C

Coravel

Winrar tells me that the .exe file is corrupt and fails to automatically open part 2. What am I doing wrong?

Zekapa

Potential Patron
Could anyone please provide a new link? The part1 has been removed by mediafire.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.