FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA (1 Viewer)

Deletethisaccpls

Potential Patron
RJ149077_img_main.jpg

FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA is a 2D Side-scrolling Ryona game.
Controlling cute girl wearing bloomer, she is one skillful fighter, but the enemies (or the game) are very "unforgiving". 8 stages, 16 enemies (8 kinds). Grind your way through. :3

Level + Upgrade system:
-Every level will gain you 3 points, which you can use to increase your attributes
-By collecting gold from enemies, you can gain new skills or buy attributes.

Hint:
-Get Wind Step 1st.
-Each end of the stage have a regeneration point (which can only be used once)

Controls:
Z: Primary attack
X: Secondary Attack (Mana required)
C: Dash (Wind Step)
1: Use HP Potion
2: Use Mana Potion
S: Menu

Oh also the game have gallery. :3

Grab the trial here:
DLSite: FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA

Last edited by a moderator:

Miho

Potential Patron
I have this game but really I have mixed feelings about it. I'd like to say how good it is but then I'd be lying to myself. It needed more content and something other than vanilla sex but for what it is, I liked it.

Nyelm

Potential Patron
The developer recently developed another similar one. Trial version is available to download through his blog.

UMAI NEKO

It looks like the download for the other game is a game maker project. Trying to import and run fails catastrophically. Am I missing something?

cfai84

Potential Patron
If I am correct, looks like no one ever posted the new version UMAI NEKO released - FIGHTING GIRL MEI. Similar game play, different mobs and different sprite sex pose from FIGHTING GIRL SAKURA.

Apparently he is also working on SAKURA 2.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.