Feminizing Futa Optimized (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter SDTplayer117
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3
S

SDTplayer117

-----Feminizing Futa-----
-'You are a boy, and you discover that the girls from Class F are all futas with feminizing cum. This doesn't deter you from confessing to one of them.'
-Loosely based on f93's 'The Girl From Class F', but with the boy turning into a girl.
-For use with Sby's breastexpansionplusV2_4a mod http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2888.0
-tags: futa-on-male, futadom, femdom, feminization, sissification, breast expansion
-Author: SDTplayer117

Hope you all enjoy my first attempt at a dialogue if it is received well enough I will do another. Thanks a bunch and enjoy!!

EDIT 1: I put up the prototype dialogue up on accident. Should be fixed.
EDIT 2: f93 was kind enough to go in and clean it up a bit for a better optimization.

Attachments

Feminizing Futa Opt.txt
9.5 KB · Views: 7,661

Sykosa

Potential Patron
Hi SDTplayer117! I know a lot of people at NewFapChan enjoy your dialog a lot. I myself will be making something more feminization-oriented and would like to use your dialog as a base for that. I would also like add clothes change/removal/addition events, etc. if possible.

Sykosa

Potential Patron
I am forking this to my own Dialogue, which is a bit more robust and has some harder dialog for feminization fans. I will post a separate thread for it later.

P

PresidentFaptor

I'm relatively new to this and was wondering if i could get some help, My character's dialogue name is stuck as "SD Chan" And i don't know how to fix it. Please help.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I'm relatively new to this and was wondering if i could get some help, My character's dialogue name is stuck as "SD Chan" And i don't know how to fix it.
Topics like this one are covered in the Dialogue Guide. If you're interested in writing dialogues then it's a must-read; if you're merely looking to edit or customize dialogues then it still contains a lot of useful information.

In general, dialogue variables cannot be precisely manipulated through the in-game menus. You can change a few of them via in-game actions. Ejaculating will increment the *FINISHES* counter; loading the built-in Samus character will change the girl's dialogue name (*ME*) to "Samus". Precise changes can be made by editing the dialogue scripts, but you should probably avoid editing dialogue files until you're familiar with the syntax.

It's possible to change the girl's name by writing a custom CharCode which includes a charName parameter, such as charName:Alice Smith;. You can apply this charCode during gameplay to achieve an immediate change, or you can incorporate it into your saved characters so that it will apply to any future gameplay sessions.

If you don't know how to create or use CharCodes then you can find answers in the Newbie Guide.

The CharCode approach is useful if you intend to play through the same dialogue with many different characters. You can skip the CharCode stuff and include a line of script at the start of your dialogue file (which will SET the character name to your preferred value). But then the resulting text will always be the same (e.g. "Alice is a cute girl" will appear even when the active character is named Beatrice or Charlotte). Which kinda defeats the purpose of using variables :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.