Female zakos : want to appear (by username) in my zako artwork? (1 Viewer)

ZakoForce69

Swell Supporter
Hi guys, so as part of my photo / art manipulated artwork, I thought it would be a lot of fun to put girls from the forum as identified zakos, both terminated and under surveillance by the authorities (STEEL, COK, etc.). Any girls want to volunteer for that? Below is a vanilla example of the kind of art work I create (no naughty stuff yet until it's finished!). Your name could appear in a list of terminated zakos for example, in something like the scene below.

zako_example.png

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Hi guys, so as part of my photo / art manipulated artwork, I thought it would be a lot of fun to put girls from the forum as identified zakos, both terminated and under surveillance by the authorities (STEEL, COK, etc.). Any girls want to volunteer for that? Below is a vanilla example of the kind of art work I create (no naughty stuff yet until it's finished!). Your name could appear in a list of terminated zakos for example, in something like the scene below.

View attachment 113833

Please do one for my Danjou Boxing Club zakos!!

Name: Danjou Boxing Club (ダンジョウ拳闘倶楽部)
Type: School Club
Lethality: Mixed

Attributes:
Combat Experience - 4
Discipline - 3
Intelligence - 3
Public Relations - 5
Resources - 3
Size - 6
Stealth - 4
Technology - 2

Description:
Based in a school on East Capital City, Danjou Boxing Club is a martial arts club that recruits 15-25 y/o boys and girls as their grunts and members. Behind their facade as a normal school club, they also work as hired muscles , thugs and assassins for various customers throughout East Capital City, including terrorists, mafias (including yakuzas), street gangs and even the government. Their motto is "brawns for brains", and they despise weak people. Their organization consists of three classes:

Boxers/kickboxers
The cannon fodder of Danjou Boxing Club, mostly consists of younger boys and girls. They're armed with boxing gloves and their expertise in kickboxing, muay thai and MMA. The male fighters are mostly shirtless, only clad in a pair of shorts and bandages, while the female fighters are wearing either sports bras or tubetops. Sometimes they also wear loose tanktops. Both male and female fighters wear white headbands as a symbol of strength, and female fighters has black armbands/prajioud. Their physical condition are pretty athletic and slightly toned, although they can be easily defeated with a roundhouse kick into their heads or by gunning them down. Kicking their crotch will also render them helpless.

Wrestlers/grapplers
Danjou Boxing Club's elite grunts, consisting of the older members. They're much powerful than the club's boxer grunts, but they're slower since they mostly excel in CQC in narrow spaces. Their arms and legs are muscular and thick, and their abs are almost as hard as a rock. Just like the boxers/kickboxers, male wrestlers are shirtless and only clad in a pair of wrestling shorts/briefs, while the female wrestlers are clad in strapless leotards that exposes their ample breasts and clean armpits. Both male and female wrestlers wear matching wristbands, kneepads and boots. Dealing with a wrestler is a hassle, since they're pretty big and their sweaty body makes them hard to grasp. They can be killed or defeated using environmental takedown (electrocution, poisoning, drowning, dismemberment or concussion) or using ranged weapons (guns, throwing knives and throwable items).

Ninjas
Danjou Boxing Club's stealth-based combatants. Unlike the other two classes, the ninjas consists of female members of varying ages. They're skilled in ninjutsu and acrobatics and they're armed with throwing knives and shurikens. Their uniform consists of a camisole with a pair of spats underneath, sock bandages, brown shoes, wristbands and a ninja headband. Ninjas are much harder to defeat, since they move pretty fast and they can use smoke bombs to blind their opponents. Pinning a ninja into the ground will prevent them from escaping, giving the attacker a chance to kill them by snapping their necks or cutting off their jugular veins.

Sumos
Danjou Boxing Club's heavyweight combatants. Unlike the ninjas, sumos consists of male members of varying ages. Sumos are both muscular and obese at the same time, and they attack by creating small earthquakes with their thick legs or sending their attackers flying with a barrage of slaps or punches. Sumos are scantily clad and their attire consists of a loincloth/mawashi with tassels and matching armbands/prajioud as a status symbol. Their hairs are cut into a some sort of a hime-cut or bowl cut hair to give them slight tribal look. Their thick fat are able to absorb melee damage and bullets, but they can be taken down with a blow to the head, environmental takedowns or by stabbing them in their jugular veins or lungs. Sumos are completely helpless if they are toppled into the ground, since they're unable to get up because of their immense weight. They will eventually pass out from exhaustion, giving a chance for the attacker to finish them.

Pictures:

Female and male boxers/kickboxers
GmQ801g.png
uxVvouv.png
Sqza9Rh.png
i4Ehh0K.png

Ninjas
sQDSO6H.png
pjxvb9j.png

Female and male wrestlers/grapplers
PwJKz3a.jpg
Ci40Qvz.jpg

Sumos
DSb89Aw.png

A rather rare female boxer, Suzy. Appears to be a rather chubby boxer with a tubetop and a pair of hotpants. She's a boxer/wrestler hybrid, a rarity in the club with a sassy attitude.
tujLmPx.png

Bigman

Vivacious Visitor

View attachment 113833
Hey you still doing this? Interesting on using one of my girl's for this

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.