Female-ninjas in movies (1 Viewer)

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor
Hi all! My fetish are bad female ninjas. Recently I reviewed the American Ninja film and noticed that in all 5 films, ninjas there are exclusively men and there is not a single woman. In the second part there is an interesting battle scene on the beach, I tried to add a female presence using sound effects. Since I am just a beginner, do not judge strictly.

I would be grateful if anyone could share the titles of films where bad girls or female ninjas are defeated in full gear!

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter

They take off parts of their gear though.

Wh13_3.jpg

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor

They take off parts of their gear though.

View attachment 130135

thanks, I saw these clips for a long time

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor
I like this topic, I'm a big fan of female ninjas.
There were some in Big Trouble In Little China (1986). The heroes defeat 4 ninja babes.
four cute Asian girls were knocked out so quickly and easily (
my hobby is ninja girls in masks and black tight clothes, like in the movie Escape from the Ninja house, only there the choreography was terrible despite the cute girls!

wj1905

Master of this Domain

Those seem to be clearly male ninjas with terribly dubbed over voices :D

four cute Asian girls were knocked out so quickly and easily (
my hobby is ninja girls in masks and black tight clothes, like in the movie Escape from the Ninja house, only there the choreography was terrible despite the cute girls!
Yeah, they clumsily flail around and get lightly tipped over and are immediately knocked out... and there is not enough zoom on the bodies. Only the last scene is any good when he shoots them and takes off their tops. Annoyingly also before that, most of the girls land face down, not the best pose.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Not sure if I'm allowed to post Motherless links but GIGA Web did 2 videos focused on female ninja zako a while ago!

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor
Those seem to be clearly male ninjas with terribly dubbed over voices :D
And there is! I took a fragment of the movie American Ninja, where all the villains are men. I made a primitive experiment on the topic if all ninjas were girls, and replaced the original sounds with female game sounds.
Yeah, they clumsily flail around and get lightly tipped over and are immediately knocked out... and there is not enough zoom on the bodies. Only the last scene is any good when he shoots them and takes off their tops. Annoyingly also before that, most of the girls land face down, not the best pose.
It's very funny that girls are knocked out by hitting the legs or body with a stick. Choreography and staging of battles is just like in a school play)) As for the face down poses, I personally enjoy watching the focus close-ups of their tight asses and beautiful legs in tight overalls. In the second part of this film, on the contrary, the emphasis is on the naked breasts, faces and emotions of the beauties at the time of the murder.

AesVann

Designer
Writer
Not sure if I'm allowed to post Motherless links but GIGA Web did 2 videos focused on female ninja zako a while ago!
bless this gold mine.

Drizzt78

Master of this Domain
I've got a couple of compilations of evil ninja girls (each also has a screenshot link for all the clips involved):

toxamrhyde

Designer
Editor
I've got a couple of compilations of evil ninja girls (each also has a screenshot link for all the clips involved):

Thank you, but I was looking for a slightly different format

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.