Female enemy mod for Yakuza 0 (PC version only) (1 Viewer)

josephes

Swell Supporter
I have finally decided to share a small mod that replaces some of the enemies of the game with females for random encounters, main story battles, side story battles, and climax battles! Some of these female enemies even have their own battle voice packs! However, I must point out it's far from complete as there are still some issues here and there, one being that many of ladies are either completely silent or share some of the male voice packs which I hope I and the rest of the Yakuza modding community will remedy in the future, but I hope this will suffice until the next update:

MEGA

Just replace the boot.par and wdr.par files in the bootpar and wdr_par_c folders respectively and voila! :wink:

Here are some samples of this mod in action:

-------------------------------------

UPDATE 6/6/19:

I want to announce that I have added a battle.par file in the Mega link which will allow you to fight female enemies in the Colosseum minigame! However it's currently only in Endless Rout mode for the time being with all the rare inmates being replaced with female models including students, suited women, and hostesses. Anyway, just replace the battle.par in the battlepar folder with the one below and you're all set! I'll do some female enemy modding in the standard tournament mode eventually so be patient for a little longer.

Last edited:

josephes

Swell Supporter
Alright everyone, the female enemy mod has been updated with a tiny bit more variety in the female enemy department.

josephes

Swell Supporter
Update time! I want to announce that I have added a battle.par file in the Mega link which will allow you to fight female enemies in the colosseum minigame! However it's currently only in Endless Rout mode for the time being with all the rare inmates being replaced with female models including students, suited women, and hostesses. Anyway, just replace the battle.par in the battlepar folder with the one below and you're all set! I'll do some female enemy modding in the standard tournament mode eventually so be patient for a little longer.

Also, I finally got around to updating the boot.par and wdr.par files to fix those Kashiwagi placemodel and noveure riche issues in the female mod and the results are perfect for now! Enjoy!

Lamartes

Vivacious Visitor
Hey thanks alot for the models!
I'll give you the one that I made for Kiwami 2 to contribute as well:
db

It swaps the random common dudes into random females.
Btw, have you ever tried to swap other versions of the game? Like Black Panther series, where the heat moves were the best in brutality :O The engine seems to be different, it's packed as .cpk and the files inside have no extension.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
I have finally decided to share a small mod that replaces some of the enemies of the game with females for random encounters, main story battles, side story battles, and climax battles! Some of these female enemies even have their own battle voice packs! However, I must point out it's far from complete as there are still some issues here and there, one being that many of ladies are either completely silent or share some of the male voice packs which I hope I and the rest of the Yakuza modding community will remedy in the future, but I hope this will suffice until the next update:

MEGA

Just replace the boot.par and wdr.par files in the bootpar and wdr_par_c folders respectively and voila! :wink:

Here are some samples of this mod in action:

-------------------------------------

UPDATE 6/6/19:

I want to announce that I have added a battle.par file in the Mega link which will allow you to fight female enemies in the Colosseum minigame! However it's currently only in Endless Rout mode for the time being with all the rare inmates being replaced with female models including students, suited women, and hostesses. Anyway, just replace the battle.par in the battlepar folder with the one below and you're all set! I'll do some female enemy modding in the standard tournament mode eventually so be patient for a little longer.

hi does this mod only work for Kiryu's location? I tried playing as Majima and the enemies are still all male

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
Hey thanks alot for the models!
I'll give you the one that I made for Kiwami 2 to contribute as well:
db

It swaps the random common dudes into random females.
Btw, have you ever tried to swap other versions of the game? Like Black Panther series, where the heat moves were the best in brutality :O The engine seems to be different, it's packed as .cpk and the files inside have no extension.
Thanks will you fix the kiwami 2 female enemy mod in the future? The enemies here are clipping and physics is wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.