Female Anime Deathmatch League update and next fight. (1 Viewer)

Should I do a Female Video Game Deathmathc League? (will have a better name later)

• yes

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

meinteil

Casual Client
So first things first I was taking a break for a bit and that's why my last story took so long to post, my apologies. Now that we've got that out of the way, I'm looking for more match up ideas, so if you have a favorite Anime chick do please post their name below. Also I'm going to tweaking the voting system I use to decide the winner so that there will be a new kind "Fatality" for the lack of a better word. Also I'm thinking about starting a new series after the fifth match. Essentially I'll take a short break from this series and do a similar thing but with video game characters. Idea is I'll do five of these and then five with video game characters. And I need to know if that's a good idea, I'll probably do it anyways but still would like to hear opinions. Also if you have any ideas for good combatants in a series with video game characters do share them with me.

(sorry if this isn't the appropriate thread for an update, if any Moderators are reading please move this if it isn't)

Sickerton

Content Creator
Aisha Clan Clan from Outlaw Star would probably be raring to go for a good fight.

Also just spitballing here: If you want to make a whole lot of stories along these lines, perhaps consolidating it all into a big ol' repository thread for the series could be convenient? You'd only have to keep track of one thread that way, so there'd be less hopping around or figuring out where to put your next announcement/poll.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Yoko Littner from Gurren Laggan, Nami from One Piece, Faye Valintine from Cowboy Bebop, Hestia from Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon, Ryuko from Kill La Kill, and Lucy from Fairy Tale come to mind when I think of hot anime girls. :tongue:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.