Female Anime Death Maltch League #2 Bulma vs Chi Chi (Poll) (1 Viewer)

Who should win? who should die?

• Total voters

meinteil

Casual Client
sexy_bikini_bulma_on_the_beach_by_worson2009.jpg
VS
chi_chi_dragon_ball_bikini_render_by_lytor-d7pij9k.png

In this fight Bulma and Chi Chi will fight to the death, will Chi Chi's skills in Martial arts spell Bulma's death? Or will Bulma outsmart Chi Chi and finish her? You decide.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who should fight next? Raven vs Starfire? Misa (deathnote) vs Orihime? Or do you have a better idea? Let me know in the comments.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How the voting works; I have a different system for voting than most, basically if the winner gets 3 more votes then the loser she will do a "style kill" to finish her opponent. Is she has 4 more votes she'll do a "humiliation kill" to kill her opponent. 5 More votes will be a "total domination kill". If the loser has only one vote it will automatically be a "total Domination kill"

(on another note credit for the images goes to the guys that made them on deviant art)

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I like Bulma more, but I voted Chi Chi because I would prefer Bulma to be beaten. :tongue::tongue::tongue:

And if Chi Chi kills Bulma, she would surely meet the same fate from Vegeta. :wink: Remember the "My Bulma!" Scene from Battle of Gods? :rolleyes:

meinteil

Casual Client
Yeah, but I'm willing to do it lol also, could you put your vote on the poll? You commented it but it will be more convenient if you click your choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.