Fem Wrestling Rooms (1 Viewer)

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Just curious if people ever got some of theFem Wrestling Rooms videos. Some of their girls worked with SKW and vice versa. A lot of the stuff looks pretty cheesy, but in that entertaining way. Also most, if not, all of the women there are gorgeous. Just wondering if anyone actually ordered stuff from them and what they thought of the videos and customer service.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah I know. It's part of the reason that I'm interested in checking it out. I just want to see what other people think before I do. If the customer service is good, I'll start getting some of the vids.

Last edited by a moderator:

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
If any of ya'll start buying any of the clips, let me know how well the customer service works and then when I start getting 'em, we can start up a topic in the Wrestling section for uploading.

H

hhbx

Having several of their (boxing) vids, the quality overall is pretty good. Not as good as say SKW but still pretty decent. Costumer service is actually quite good and seems like a real nice guy behind it all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.