Fem Wrestling Rooms/ Velvets Fantasies (1 Viewer)

soxfan2319

Potential Patron
Wondering if anyone has heard of either femwrestlingrooms or velvets fantasies. If anyone has any of their videos, wondering if they have good customer service as well as good video quality. Just wondering peoples opinions about either site. Thanks.

poupa

Potential Patron
Hello,

I am a big fan of Velvets Fantasies work. Models are gorgeous as you can retrieved lot off SKW actresses.
Contient is oriented mostly on Knockout and sleepy fetishes and the actresses play very real.
I have some of their videos and I like them very much.
Concerning the Fem Wrestling rooms videos I check the free site regulary and I must admit the the actress are amazing (for all Nikki and Stacie Snow). But I didn't buy any video yet. According to the samples fight scene seems less real as Velvets Fantasies.

thesteedman

Ryonani Teamster
I've had two customs from Fem Wrestling Rooms. The first was fantastic featuring Vanessa Harding and Nikki, the second was good but was a bit lacking featuring Cali Logan and someone else I can't recall the name of, I guess it all depends on what you want and who you have in the custom. I think it cost me $200 to get for 10 minutes which I found at the time was a lot cheaper then most sites, especially since it has a pretty good roster.

I can reccomend them, though I'd warn to do some research on each girl first to make sure they are up to the task of whatever your custom may be should you choose to go with them. I can't help you with Velvet Fantasies... wasn't even aware such a site existed. *goes off to browse*

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.