Fedosya (updated 12/6/18; 4:30 pm)

Antimatter42

Content Creator
Plot: This is the story of Fedosya, a character I created on Super Deepthroat who I decided to expand upon in this novel. She is a fierce, determined vampire willing to do anything for her country - or so she believes. Set in a retro-futuristic world in the year, 1983, emerge yourself in this sci-fi/fantasy/spy novel as you read further and further along about Fedosya's ever-changing loyalty to her country as a spy, and her increasingly passionate heart. Complete with action, adventure, plot twists, and many sexual scenes. I don't know how long this will be, but I hope you will all enjoy the ride as much as I will.
-Antimatter42

P.S.: Since I can't seem to get the paragraphs to be indented, they are going to be separated by font color. Additionally, there is no specific soundtrack to complement this story, but I would highly recommend a good synthwave playlist combined with the type of music from the film, "Fight Club."

“Noooooo!” Please, don’t do this!” It is dark outside, 3:00 in the morning to be exact, and four KGB agents are trying to break open the bedroom door of Fedosya Patrikov, daughter of Natalya Patrikov, the woman who was shouting and begging. Both are vampires who have been living in relative peace until now with the arrival of the KGB agents. “She’s only an infant. How could she be dangerous? How could we be dangerous? I’ve lived for well over a century, and I’ve never fed on a human. Only animals. Please, let’s talk. I’ll do anything, just don’t do this,” said Natalya. “This is on orders from the General Secretary of the Mother Land. You have no word on this,” coldly said one agent, impossible to describe what with the cold, dark winter night. Once the agents finally broke through Fedosya’s door, they took her away and shot Natalya in the heart with a copper-silver alloy bullet. And then off they went in a black car, never to be seen again. Natalya, meanwhile, was left on her living room floor, slowly dying, heavily crying, and exorbitantly bleeding, knowing she will never see her daughter again.
It is February, 1960 in this scene. Fedosya, was only born a month prior – January, 1960 that is. The Soviet government had recently made an announcement that all vampires would be purged from the Union in response to an assassination attempt on Nikita Khrushchev by a Romanian nationalist, who just so happened to be a vampire. The people, as well as the government, were outraged that such a thing could happen, and they began to fear that there was a secret terrorist plot by vampires to overthrow the world’s governments and indiscriminately feed on all humans without opposition. It mattered not whether some of these vampires fed exclusively on animals or not. All that mattered was that the country was free from the threat. Or so the people thought.
Secretly, the government, interested in how the Romanian nationalist evaded Khrushchev’s top-level security, decided it would be best to see if it could harness these abilities and create an intelligence agency more efficient than the KGB, exclusively made up of vampires. The parents would be killed, and the children of these vampire parents would be taken away for experimentation and advanced intelligence and covert operations training. The government would be able to have the most powerful intelligence agency in the world, able to steal any secrets it wanted from any country without anyone ever knowing. Ironically, it was a vampire working for the KGB who proposed this. He hadn’t thought much about the evasive abilities of vampires until the announcement was made, since not much was known about these abilities. Vampires were merely seen as another race of man altogether, and most of them rarely used these abilities out of fear of persecution. Nonetheless, Fedosya, along with tens of thousands of other children, were taken away while tens of thousands of adult vampires were executed, and thus came the end of all public appearances of vampires from the USSR. All of this ending over the course of a single cold, dark, winter in February.

There is blood covering the window, floor, and walls of a hotel room on the second-to-top floor. On the rooftop of a building across the street is Fedosya, looking down the scope of her rifle with gun smoke flowing out the end of the barrel from having just assassinated an American spy who was able to evade Soviet police forces, though unfortunately not Fedosya. “Target eliminated, mission complete,” she mutters to herself. The moon is shining on her long, jet black hair, pale white skin, and long, elf-shaped ears – an essentially identical resemblance to her mother, with the exception of having blood-red irises while her mother had nightshade-purple ones. Her body looks thin and weak, having very little muscle, if any. Yet, this is all a deception to mask her true strength and physical skill. All of these details are juxtaposed and complemented by black latex clothing and a hood for her to camouflage herself. As always, she wears her signature blood drop earring on her right ear. She licks her lips as her fangs begin to extend in hunger, and at first, she considers teleporting to the hotel room to feed on the spilled blood, but then she decides against it, as her saliva would leave behind only more evidence. That, and guards began to pour into the room. Fedosya then proceeds to pack up her equipment and contact her helicopter pilot for extraction. She could teleport back to Russia, but in this universe, teleportation is much like running. Teleport a far enough distance and the heart will suffer to lethal levels. Her helicopter then arrives five minutes later. It is black, with the name “Noir Electronics” in bold white lettering. Noir Electronics is a front for the U.S. headquarters of S.V.I.N.S., or Soviet Vampire Intelligence Network Service – the secret intelligence service that Fedosya works for, and the one mentioned earlier that is comprised entirely of vampires. Unfortunately, many of the children who were kidnapped in the vampire purges in the Soviet Union twenty-three years ago either died from the experiments or during training. Only about a little over a thousand remained of the tens of thousands who were kidnapped. Thus, the KGB was tasked with overseeing and regulating all operations conducted by SVINS.
On the other hand, Noir Electronics is a consumer tech, private security and investigation conglomerate that employs millions of people internationally, and even provides their technology and private detectives to the U.S. government, effectively becoming a close partner to all U.S. intelligence agencies. Though of course, this technology always contains hidden cameras or recording devices inside, while the Soviet government continues to use their vampire spies for greater access to intelligence. After all, it is the vampires who install these devices, and it is the vampires who can be controlled well enough so to ensure their intelligence is reliable virtually a hundred percent of the time. The helicopter, then lands, picks up Fedosya, and flies off into the distance. “I saw your shot out there, Fedosya. It was a good kill as always; right on the forehead,” said Viktor Shovsky, the sort of childishly playful and young colleague of Fedosya’s in his twenties, with dark red hair and a thin body. He was also ever so slightly shorter and younger than Fedosya by one or two inches and a month, and serves as her partner within the city district. “It’s second nature to me by this point, Viktor. Just another day on the job,” said Fedosya in cold indifference. “It’s scary how you could shrug that off like that. But, I digress,” said Viktor. The rest of the trip back to headquarters was traveled in silence. Once the helicopter arrived at its destination, the two of them then exited it.
When they entered their headquarters, it was empty and dark – well after closing time as a matter of fact. Fedosya and Viktor then walked into the main office of the manager of the headquarters. The building itself had a modern design to it, characteristic of many other buildings of large corporations. In the office a sleek wooden desk was in the center, there were three potted plants in three corners of the office, a shelf positioned on the wall behind the desk, as well as a large window covering a good third of the wall behind the desk, overlooking the dark city skyline lit by moonlight, streetlights, and car lights. Sitting in his office chair is a man only known as “Fredrik,” a gruff, frail man in his early fifties with ash-colored hair and a simple dark grey suit who is the manager of the headquarters, and overseer of all operations within this county. He asks, “Mission complete?” “Mission complete,” say Fedosya and Viktor simultaneously. Fredrik then says, “Good. Now that your mission is done, I think you are good to go for a brief resting period. Nathan was a difficult target to track down anyway (Nathan is the name of the man who was assassinated earlier). You have three days of rest, and then you return for further briefing on your next mission. Enjoy your rest while it lasts. Any questions?” “Yeah, how much longer are we going to be talking? I’m exhausted,” says Viktor, cockily while he yawns. “When you learn to be patient and follow orders,” says Fredrik in bitterness. “Any questions from you Fedosya?” “No,” she replies. “Good. We shall see each other again in seventy-two hours. Good night.” Everyone then leaves the office, goes to the parking lot and enters their respective vehicles, while Viktor gets into his car with his chauffeur.
As Fedosya gets into her red sports motorcycle and rides home, she thinks about her assassination of Nathan. Should I feel disgusted at this point from my indifference? she thinks to herself again. No, this is for my country, my people. They are the happiest they have ever been in years. I will not let capitalist influence take that away. Reminded of her loyalty and responsibility to her people, and her superiors, she then rides the rest of her way home without any further thought. She finally arrives home after twenty-five minutes on her motorcycle, exhausted from the day's work. Her house is modestly small with a garage, a well-maintained front yard, and a front door with no porch. It is located in an averagely sized suburb populated with people who tend to keep to themselves, save for the occasional bit of gossip and small oven fire from overcooked cakes and turkeys. Fedosya then takes out her keys and enters her home. Of course, just like the neighborhood outside, the interior is also modest, enough for two people at most; there is a dining area to the right of the entrance, and then to the farther right a kitchen. To the left there is nothing more than a medium-sized loveseat with a painting above it, a bookcase to the right of the loveseat, a coffee table in front of it with a single coffee table book of various black-and-white photographs, and a small television set to the left of the loveseat. Then in front of Fedosya is a short hallway leading to her bedroom at the end of it, with the bedroom itself having a desk for her to work at, a small bed with a nightstand and a single lamp on top of it, and the only bathroom in the house. To summarize the house in five words – it was functionality over style.
On the aforementioned loveseat to the left of the entrance is Fedosya’s black cat named Noch, who lazily greets her with a meow. “Hello Noch,” she says sweetly and ironically. Fedosya then proceeds to hide her weapons and equipment in a compartment hidden in the aforementioned painting and walk to her bedroom and prepare for bed, taking off her clothes and beginning to shower in her bathroom. After she does all this, she gets into her pajamas and goes to bed. Noch then proceeds to jump into the bed and cuddle up against Fedosya. “Good night, Noch,” she says. An eerie silence passed over the night in the neighborhood. No creatures stirred, not even a mouse. All was quiet.

“Ahh! Stop, please, I’ll do anything. Just stop!!” A fifteen-year-old Fedosya is quivering and crying in great pain as she is strapped to a table in the center of a laboratory, and scientists are experimenting with her reactions to various things, namely sunlight and holy water. A stench of cleaning chemicals and hand sanitizer plagues the air around her and the painfully yet pristinely bright white laboratory, with all of the walls, and floor being this color except half the ceiling simply being a closable skylight. Her skin is no longer a pale white – instead it is blistered, pealing, and boiling red with small areas of blood leaking here and there and numerous bumps, as if her skin were bubbling up like boiling milk – she is burning from the midday sunlight. Luckily, Fedosya isn’t completely naked, wearing a bra and a pair of panties. Although, this makes no difference in the level of pain she is suffering. In the background, scientists are taking notes on her reactions to sunlight and quietly mumbling to each other. They are debating as to whether they should continue with the experiments or not. “This is wrong. We shouldn’t be doing this. This is a little girl we are testing, not a fully consenting adult-” “Shut up and keep the experiments going.” A senior scientist interrupted his much younger counterpart. “We need to keep them going… she’s just a vampire anyway. Even more so, a danger to humanity.” Another scientist then says, “I know how you feel. I can feel her pain as well, but this is the best thing we can do for her… we are giving her a purpose instead of outright executing her. Look, she’s even fed, clothed and sheltered, more than what she really needs. This is all for the greater good.” Once the three scientists reach an agreement, they then continue with the experiments. They then close the skylight above Fedosya, take more notes, and then briefly and lightly douse her with holy water, causing even more burns and cries of pain until-
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! Fedosya’s alarm goes off. She is jolted awake by both her alarm and her nightmare, sweaty and shaken with fear. Then, she realizes that it is all in the past, and that her pain was necessary for her to keep her homeland safe. On mornings like these, however, she asks herself, Was it all necessary? Was it worth it? At what cost? But then she brushes these questions off and focuses on her mission. Nothing more, nothing less. Luckily, it is overcast and cool outside. No sunlight. Fedosya then gets out of bed and prepares for the day. It has been three days since her last assignment, and those three days were nonetheless relaxing, yet uneventful. She brushes her teeth and then showers. After showering, she applies a special sunscreen lotion for her skin and takes a pill with a glass of water. Both the lotion and the pill must be taken every morning in her windowless bathroom for her to endure the bright sunlight for the full day, or twenty-four hours. If she takes only one of them, she only gets sunlight protection for half the day, or twelve hours. She then proceeds to have her breakfast– a single eight-ounce glass of human blood, which she consumes twice a day, since vampires are in no need to eat thrice a day like regular humans. In addition, she receives weekly glass containers with a hundred and twelve ounces of blood inside them, enough to last a week. She is able to eat regular food, although when eating regular food, she has to eat twice the calories a normal human consumes within a single meal. For example, if a normal human must consume four-hundred calories for breakfast, she must consume eight-hundred calories in order to equal the same four-hundred in her twice-a-day glass of blood. If she were to go vegetarian, these numbers would only pile up even more.
Moreover, if she skips her twice-a-day glass of blood, this increases her chances of developing Vladimir’s Syndrome (named after the infamous Vlad the Impaler), which is a condition in which a vampire starts to become more and more animalistic, the fangs begin to quickly extend in length, the individual starts looking increasingly corpse-like with wrinkling skin, until finally succumbing to death. Conversely, if a vampire consumes too much blood, their abilities will start to fluctuate and become less and less controllable, which leads to random teleporting, speed-walking, and activation of invisibility, plus increased auditory and visual sensitivity, unbearable headaches, and then finally, death from organ failure.
After downing her glass of blood in a single chug, Fedosya then feeds Noch her cat food, gets dressed for work in her black motorcycle jacket and boots, fingerless gloves, black pants and a white dress shirt, then gets into her motorcycle and heads to work. As stated before, the building of Noir Electronics is of a modern design what with various glass windows covering all sides of it and such. Fedosya enters the building and signs in with the secretary at the bottom floor. She then gets into the elevator and pushes the button for the top floor, and then enters a secret conference room concealed by a door disguised a part of the wall. The conference room is dark, lit only by a dull projector screen with all of the assignments on it. Fedosya’s twelve colleagues are seated at the table, which consists of Viktor, ten other agents, and Fredrik.
Sitting at one end of the table is Viktor wearing an intensely focused facial expression – a sharp contrast to how he was three days ago. At the other end, Fredrik is organizing some papers while looking weary as always. As for the other ten agents sitting at the sides of the table, there was Nikolai Ivanov, the twin brothers Alexei and Anatoly Skorsinsky, Vasyli Volkov, Boris Chekov, Misha Lebedev, Elena Aristov, Vitaliy Azarov, Sergey Bobkov, and Alexander Abramovich
(A.N.: I am unsure here as to whether describe all ten agents or not). All twelve agents were divided into pairs (six pairs), and each pair was in charge of one district of the overall county.
“Morning everyone,” says Fredrik. “I hope you all had a good rest. As always, the assignment today will be more difficult to complete than the last. As the saying goes, the only easy day was yesterday. What we are doing today, and possibly over the course of only a week in the best-case scenario, is investigating a sabotage incident that happened two days ago. We believe that this is the work of some rival agency, but we won’t know that until the mission is complete. We suspect that the mastermind behind these sabotages is the man shown here, John Smith.” On the projector screen, it showed a man around his thirties, with brown hair and fair skin; a relatively inconspicuous man. “Find this man for interrogation, and if you must, do not hesitate take him out. Understood?” “Understood,” said all the agents simultaneously. “Good. Now that all that is out of the way, let the hunt begin. Good luck.” Fedosya and the agents then got out of the conference table. “Fedosya, wait!” said Viktor. “What is it Viktor?” “Take this, for good luck.” Viktor hands Fedosya a black and gold ball-point pen. “It’s just a pen.” “Trust me, you’ll need it. Take off the top part of the pen to reveal a trigger for you to fire the tip. The tip contains a poisonous ink that kills only when injected. Use it only for emergencies.” “I’ll bear that in mind.” Fedosya finally takes the pen and starts walking away until Viktor says, “Oh, and by the way,” “What, Viktor,” says Fedosya. “Be careful.” Fedosya then walks off, bewildered at Viktor’s help. Does he know more about the saboteur than Fredrik? she thinks to herself.
A couple miles away from headquarters and Fedosya’s home there is a loud explosion. A building has just collapsed, there is blood, body parts, ash and rubble scattered all over the place, as well as a few fires here and there. The police and the SWAT team has just arrived to investigate. Standing in the distance is a mysterious figure grinning in triumph.

Last edited:
Well this is a nice find, thank you for sharing this with us, I hope you will continue with this fine story.

What was your inspiration for this story?
Thanks for your review, Kargan. Lately, I've been experiencing writer's block, so every review counts. The inspiration for this story came from me thinking how the Morrigan hair in SDT kind of looks like a hair you'd see on a sexy Russian spy character. Another thing that came to mind was Misha Cross's voice. Combine these two factors and you've got Fedosya Patrikov. Again, much thanks.

Thanks for your review, Kargan. Lately, I've been experiencing writer's block, so every review counts. The inspiration for this story came from me thinking how the Morrigan hair in SDT kind of looks like a hair you'd see on a sexy Russian spy character. Another thing that came to mind was Misha Cross's voice. Combine these two factors and you've got Fedosya Patrikov. Again, much thanks.
That is cool, I know about writer's block I haven't worked on a story for a long time now, I hope you get over it soon because I really would like to see more of this fine story, but I'm not rushing you so don't feel like I'm pressuring you to continue.

I can wait as for the morrigan hair you are talking about the super deep thoart hair mod? and I have no idea of who Misha Cross is, care to tell me about her?

That is cool, I know about writer's block I haven't worked on a story for a long time now, I hope you get over it soon because I really would like to see more of this fine story, but I'm not rushing you so don't feel like I'm pressuring you to continue.

I can wait as for the morrigan hair you are talking about the super deep thoart hair mod? and I have no idea of who Misha Cross is, care to tell me about her?
The hair is not a mod. It's one of the default hairs the game has on the menu. As for Misha Cross, she's a Polish pornstar who's done scenes for Brazzers and other adult film companies. Anyway, I'm going to work on chapter three of this story now. Thanks for your review.

Update Post: I'm going to try to make as few of these as possible in order to not spam this thread or reveal too much of my story. Anyway, after rereading the first three chapters, I made some edits to the setting/plot of the story. Feel free to reread those chapters. Otherwise, you can read about those edits in the spoiler below:
-Fredrik is the head of the whole county within the unnamed state they're in.
-Viktor is Fedosya's partner.
-There are twelve agents in total, with Fredrik as their handler. Each agent is divded into pairs, and each pair is responsible for their respective district. Thus, there are six pairs and thus, six districts.
-The Noir corporation is a conglomerate that makes consumer and surveillance electronics, and offers private investigative services. It is also a close partner of all U.S. intelligence agencies, and therefore has access to any crime scenes their agents wish to investigate or evidence the police has.
-Fedosya hides her some of her guns and equipment in a painting above her loveseat.
-She always wears a blood drop earring on her right ear. The significance of this jewelry piece will be explained in later chapters.
That's all for now. The next chapters are coming soon.

Last edited:
I read the edits and I have to say I really am looking forward to more of this, you have a solid plot, the action is well paced and your characters are not two diamintonal cut out characters.

But like I said work at your own pace, I can wait.

Update Post: I'm going to try to make as few of these as possible in order to not spam this thread or reveal too much of my story. Anyway, after rereading the first three chapters, I made some edits to the setting/plot of the story. Feel free to reread those chapters. Otherwise, you can read about those edits in the spoiler below:
-Fredrik is the head of the whole county within the unnamed state they're in.
-Viktor is Fedosya's partner.
-There are twelve agents in total, with Fredrik as their handler. Each agent is divded into pairs, and each pair is responsible for their respective district. Thus, there are six pairs and thus, six districts.
-The Noir corporation is a conglomerate that makes consumer and surveillance electronics, and offers private investigative services. It is also a close partner of all U.S. intelligence agencies, and therefore has access to any crime scenes their agents wish to investigate or evidence the police has.
-Fedosya hides her some of her guns and equipment in a painting above her loveseat.
-She always wears a blood drop earring on her right ear. The significance of this jewelry piece will be explained in later chapters.
That's all for now. The next chapters are coming soon.
Silly me. Hopefully, this will be the last edit I'll have to make to these chapters, but I forgot to mention an earring Fedosya always wears. Read the spoiler above for more details. Also, just to keep you guys updated, I just began writing chapter four. I may post this chapter individually, or post a two or three chapter set. We'll see. Thanks to all my readers.

Top Bottom