a (1 Viewer)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, I enjoyed both Fear Effect games when they first came out and the death scenes are pretty awesome. But I am hoping that new death scene that they showed is merely a placeholder, because it leaves much to be desired from both a sound standpoint (Hana barely makes a sound) and an animation standpoint (Hana's body is stiff as a board and doesn't react at all to being impaled).

Basically, a game made almost 20 years ago has more impressive animations and sound than a game made in 2016, lol. But yeah, this is still not released yet, so the death could have merely been a placeholder and will be better in the final game.

I guess we will find out soon how it turns out. And this site seems dead, huh? Not sure why I mentioned that, but it's just something I have noticed, lol.

onlinehero

Casual Client
Never played these games and only heard about them first time this year :D
I noticed the news about 3rd game too, but from what I've seen, the devs should have just left the license alone, they're not doing it any justice :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.